Sunday, March 29, 2009

Replies to SMSes

Hopefully this will be the last post? :P I have work to do after this as well weh! *dies*

Jaarvis - It's alright. Thanks for the magnificent present dude! And thanks for being a great funny friend and a dedicated boss! Hail King Jaarvis the FIRST! :D

SheMei - Thank you so so so so so much! It's the best birthday ever! Thanks to all of you! :D

SereneTai - Haha thanks! I know i am cute! Thanks to Chinese teacher, right? :P But she could have put sexy or handsome or stylish. LOL!

SeeKee - Haha! And all of you are the best daughters ever! XD Thanks so much!

SherEe - Hey fish! Thank you! :D

ValerieKoh - Haha thanks! I know you had fun supporting Earth Hour, didn't you? :P

Farah - LOL! Like i said, i've given you but you rejected it. Walalala~ :P Thanks again!

Michelle Sis - Thanks a lot! It was indeed unforgettable! :D Love you too! :)

Retha - Thank you so so much! I miss you too! :D

YeeShan - Aww! I love you too! Glad to have a friend like you! :D

YeeShan's Mom - Thank you too aunty! I'll go visit you someday again! :D

Jon - Friend, thank you very much. I don't know how much i should do to show you my gratitude. A friend like you is really hard to find. Thank you for being mine. And thanks for making my birthday so memorable! And dude, don't worry, we will be friends forever. :)

Wani - Thank you so much, Wanini! :P

PeiSan - I know you might not be reading this but THANK YOU SO MUCH for remembering my birthday! In fact, i don't remember telling my birthday to anyone in that course. Haha. I miss all of you! :D

XianJin - Haha! Thanks so much! Quit asking salary from me! :P

Pei-I - Thanks so much! :D

Yun - Thanks a lot! :)

Maggie - Thank you very very much! :D

JooLing - Haha! Thank you very much! You must be happy also yeah! :)

Afiqah - Thank you, kakak!! XD

Hyn-Yi - Haha! Thank you so much! :D

WeiHwei - Hey! I love you too! Thanks for all the presents! :D

PeiYin - Haha! I was quiet and looked at you. But you didn't say anything also. Only a wordful of message :P Thank you so much!

HueeMing - Thank you very much buddy! Your message alone means a lot to me! :)

YeeShan - I am not going to wear RED UNDERWEAR! Who wears red underwear?! Weird! Haha!

Munirah - Thank you! :D

EuNis - Thank you so much my dear! :D

Jaarvis - Haha! Thank you very much King Jaarvis the First! :D Please pay my phone bill! :P

Cheryl Nazik - Hey hey! :D Thank you so much! I miss you too, cutie Cheryl! :D

Garry - Thanks a bunch dude! You are the good friend whom i will always treasure! Friends forever and i love you too! :D

HongKyenk - Yeah i know i am cute, don't be jealous. LOL! Thanks a lot buddy!

ValerieLim - Thanks a lot! :D

Jan - Thanks a lot, lady! Stay cute too! :D

Suzanne - Haha you tricky little woman! Off the lights to do what? :P I almost missed your big half of the message! And thanks for asking Earth Hour to blah :P but i think i like Earth Hour and Earth Hour likes me because we have spent so many nights together when you're away! :P Thanks for everything again and we ALL rock!

Winnie - Thanks! Baskin Robins! :D

Sabrina - Nose prob! :P I am truly happy! And yeah i know that all of you have fallen for me and chasing after me, ESPECIALLY YOU! :P Will anyone get jealous ar? :P :P :P Dan tidak sangka kamu berani mengakui apa-apa yang telah kamu akui. LOL! So funny! I was in tuition and sitting in front of teacher and i almost laughed out loud! Hahaha! Thank you very very much alright? :D

ShunRen - Thank you so much and thanks for the KISS in the message alright? :P

Jo - Aww! Thanks a lot! Your birthday wish alone is meaningful enough. :) Thank you very much again!

Ana - THANKS A LOT! :D

Timothy Ho - Thank you! :)

May Teng - Thank you! Let's spank Anwar on his birthday! :P

YuHan - I am not yet old la! Still young and healthy and can produce more! :P Thanks a lot! :D

Kosalish - Thanks a lot dude!

Ka Hou - Haha! Creative idea! Thanks a lot dude! :D

MeiYan - Thanks, friend! I was surprised to receive it from you. :D

Charmaine - Thanks a lot! :D

XinHui - I will stay happy and keep smiling! Thank you so much! :D

Vinrea - Haha! It's alright, no problemo~ Thanks dude! :D

Tan Eileen - Thanks! Haha! Never thought that you would celebrate Earth Hour too! :P

WeiHwei - OMG thanks again! LOL!

VivienLim - Thank you so so much! Later your mom scolds, haha!

YeeEe - Thanks! I won't forget you one! :D

Kahmini - Haha! It's alright! Thank you so much! :D

I guess this is it? Sleep or homework now? Haha!

And loads of thanks to those who wished me in Facebook, Friendster and Myspace too! :D

And it's 53. Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!