Friday, March 27, 2009

Unforgivable :D

Note : Lengthy and ranty post. Read at your own risk. :P

Note Note : Sequence is never important as all of you are glued and nailed and stuck to both my mind and heart and atria ventricles and SA node and Purkinje fiber.
  1. Ah Tai
  2. ShanShan
  3. OYY
  4. Woo Cat Cat
  5. Yeo Wormy
  6. JooEr
  7. Ananana :D
  8. Sabsab
  9. SokSok
  10. JinJin
  11. XinXin
  12. RocRoc
  13. Wanini~
  14. ShazShaz~
  15. SheauWenWen
  16. SheauLiLi
  17. KeetMannMann
  18. Eu[and me]Nis :P
  19. XiXiTian
  20. HynYiYi
  21. ZzzYao :P
  22. JengYeeee
  23. SherFish! XD
  24. YuYuHanHan~
  25. Nadhirahrah~
  26. Maryamyam~
  27. Nurbayaya~
  28. Victoria's Secret!
  29. See[me and]Kee!
  30. HweiHwei~
  31. Vivivivivien~
  32. Yuveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ XD
  33. ShiErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn~
  34. 儒坚小孩!
  35. My GAYlordpartnerRY
  36. Clement tai ko!
  37. Mr J Big Butt! I'm so gonna squeeze your butt!
  38. Maggie 气质同学
  39. LiewLiew 女孩!
  40. 诗梅可爱同学
  41. TongKwun很酷同学
  42. Manwyn cool dude!
  43. Afi[HAPPYBIRTHDAY]qah~XD
  44. Chris Shorty~
  45. Mrs Chris Shorty~
  46. Ushane muscular dude! :P
  47. STEFIRA MARZUKI i still hate you? :P
  48. Phoebe Klaire Weird Hair :P
  49. Priyayashini :P
  50. Najlaa~
  51. Dharshini~
  52. Faris
  53. Syafiq though i am not sure whom both of you are :x
  54. Thibababababa~
  55. ALL MY FRIENDS!
  56. ALL STRANGERS OUT THERE!
  57. YOU!
It's unforgivable. What all of you did today was tremendously unforgivable. I HATE ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING ME SO BEYOND HAPPY TO THE POINT OF BECOMING SPEECHLESS FOR MORE THAN A FEW HOURS AND SMILE AND GIGGLE EVERY FEW SECONDS!

Morning started fine. Briefing was held to remind the prefects of their duty and that they have slacked. Not so happy news. Skip skip~

I was feeling..fine. Slightly happy because it's AFIQAH'S BIRTHDAY! XD Hi Afiqah Kakak! :P

But then i was feeling a bit less happy, more concentrated and focused because due to some sudden prefect paperwork yesterday night, which i had done with Jaarvis and help from Tzen the WHOLE NIGHT, i did not finish my chinese essay and mathematics exercise. Which was kinda bad because both lessons were in the schedule on the next day. Very worried. Then more stuffs were on my mind like the fundraising project which was a bit disappointing to me because there were only less than 20 people? Then i totally forgot to collect money for Pn Karimah until the school almost ended and i rushed here and there because i was short of time and i had to prepare for the Box Office. Then while i was calculating money in front of Pn Karimah i mixed things up and the figures were all wrong like how i did in front of XinYi. It was dead embarrassing and i could not think straight. Luckily i got it done before Pn Asmahan came into the room [at bilik peperiksaan] so that she wouldn't tease me. Then rushed back to the class to pay the exchange to Akmal and JooLing. But i did not have small change so i could not return the money to JooLing. Busy looking for small change for RM10 around block A. Failed. Miserable. Went back to the class and promised JooJoo that i would return her the money.

This was where the first surprise came in. Stefira handed me something. A piece of paper on top of something. I could see it from far, unclear. So i took it. And saw. From Jaarvis, Stefira, Ushane, Wormy. And continued looking. All I Ever Wanted. Kelly Clarkson. Latest album. Caught me off guard. TOTALLY.

...

I SCREAMED LA WHAT ELSE?! CRAZY AR?!

That was MADNESS i tell you! HER LATEST ALBUM WHICH WAS RELEASED NOT TOO LONG AGO! WHAT THE FAEIOUCK?! SHEER MADNESS!!! I totally didn't know what to say. And instead, i let my screaming did the talking. Stefira understood that, didn't you? :P And i hate ALL FOUR OF YOU! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I still cannot believe this!!

Took me a while to regain me CONCIOUS and rushed back to theatherette to do my job with Garry, collect money for the Box Office. Attendance was not satisfactory to me. Sigh. I thought SlumDog was famous and it could be a hit. Apparently i was dead wrong. ): Then Thiba, a form two junior, came and gave me present. I totally did not see that coming man! THANKS SO MUCH LADY! :D I still haven't opened it because i wanna save everything for tomorrow!

Then, here comes the worst part of the day.

Serene came in front of me and screamed. "SABRINA FAINTED ALREADY AR! IN 4M! FASTER COME! SABRINA FAINTED ALREADY AR! IN 4M! FASTER COME! IN 4M!" Something like that. The most important thing was she kept on saying in 4M. I was a bit weirded but then didn't care la. Before that Sab also complaint that she was having major headache and needed panadol so i was REALLY REALLY WORRIED la! But i asked Serene la why she come find me while CengYew and Wormy were obvious better than me at PC and they were both nearby me. But then she insisted for me to follow so i did. WITHOUT SUSPECTING ANYTHING. Damn you all. =.= I even heard Serene shouting at someone to take PC kit. What the heck?!

Then ran like i never ran before. Totally ignored the rain. Reached 4M. Saw a figure on the floor at the front door. Figure identified as Sabrina. At this point i am not sure where did CengYew go though he was in front of me. Then i saw another figure fanning Sabrina. So i was even more worried. Then i ran near her and.. Saw her eyes open.

=.=

That fanning person also left. I couldn't see who that was la. Eyes totally transfixed on Sabrina. Her eyes open when i first saw her. Then closed. I was blur. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IN MY MIND "FAINTED PEOPLE GOT OPEN EYES ONE AR?" Somemore the rest of her body was not moving and her position was like just hit by a car! And the arrangement of the tables was so messy so i thought "DIE LO WHAT SHOULD I DO"! Then i realised that i was so stupid where got people faint the eyes still open one right so I KNEW IT STRAIGHT AWAY LA! Well not exactly straight away but yeah.

STUPID ME RIGHT?!

And stupid her. :P

And she still lay on the floor didn't wanna get up. =.=

But but but i was still confused actually. And because i ran all the way here and all worried about what i should do to Sabrina and stuffs like that, i took a long time to cool myself down. I was sitting on the table beside the laying-dead-Sabrina. And then.. And then.. From the backdoor.. The girls came out. With a black cake. [because that time i didn't see properly ma] And candles. Wah totally caught me off off off guard! TOTALLY!! I really didn't know how to react to that man!

We sang song. I made my wishES. Cannot share. Though i can say that because of this happy event, wishes made were of course significant. (: Then blew candle. Then took the candle out from the cake. And the last one was BIT out by me. =.= Serene poked the candle so deep inside the cake, could barely take at all! I was actually chewing on the candle! @.@ Then second round only successfully took out the candle! And the cake was destroyed partially. Sorry. HEHE!

Then..

Come to think of it, everything happened so fast, i am not sure if i captured everything and put it my mind. I did try my best. So after that was.. Gifts opening?

THAT SHIRT! OMG! TOO MUCH LA! The form twos stayed back yesterday to jahit me a shirt! As in, modified the shirt! IT WAS SO SO SO SWEET! I THINK ALL THE ANTS WERE SURROUNDING ME! AND THE PICTURES OF ALL OF YOU ARE SO SO SO CUTE! I LOVE VICTORIA'S JAMBUL! XD THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH WEIHWEI SEEKEE VICTORIA VIVIEN SHIERN YUVEE NADHIRAH NURBAYA MARYAM! DON'T SKIP TUITION NEXT TIME EVER AGAIN! DON'T HURT YOUR FINGERS EVER AGAIN! DON'T GET SCOLDED BY YOUR MOM EVER AGAIN! HEARTACHE LEH! ): I APPRECIATE WHAT ALL OF YOU DID A LOT A LOT!

Sigh [of happiness :P]. That shirt made me totally speechless. Then opened a lot of cards. Big and small. Fat and thin. And then.. finally they forced me to change into that SPECIAL shirt. Strip, to be precise. And i was not wearing my white shirt inside my prefect shirt like normal. Of all days right? Like Clement said. Very memalukan! But i did it behind the curtain. Malu la~ No six packs YET. Currently only have four not so obvious ones. :P Totally love the SPECIAL shirt man!

After that Garry and Clement wanted me to open their presents! It's in quite a big box. So i opened. And then Garry asked me to open with care. So i did. As i was opening the box, i could feel that it's a cylinder shaped thingy inside the box. So i thought it might be perfume or something. Haha very naive right? Apparently i could not take that cylinder thingy out of the box so Garry helped me. And then.. And then.. And then.. IT'S A BUM WATCH!




BUM WATCH LAR!




I CANNOT TAKE IT WEH! All I Ever Wanted was already bad enough! A BUM WATCH?! I have NO IDEA how expensive that watch is man! OMG! I feel like hitting the wall now! I HATE YOU GARRY CLEMENT MANWYN KAISHEK KIMBERLY AND..Garry, who else? :P You all made me so so so so so speechless man! I have never received such an expensive gift before. All I Ever Wanted was already expensive enough and this?! I can faint now..

*edit*jonathan, woo cat cat, ong y y i hate you all too! >.<*edit*

XD XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD


Then then then we ate cake! :D And took pictures! And creamed each others' faces! XD I fed everyone anyway! My pleasure to do so! So happy! :D Brandon come menyibuk haha! I'm very glad that everyone had a lot of fun! Busy creaming each other's BODIES. Vivien looked so garang weh. O.O Suzanne's filled with chocolate smell. Sabrina and her nose. :P After the cake was finished, time to clean up! So fun washing at the sink in front of the bengkel and played with water. Wakaka. Then.. Most of them have to head back home. ):

Anyway. Thanks so so much for all the presents! SheauWen SheauLi, Garry big big bully gang, Jaarvis and the small small cili padi gang, Serene with her underwear gang, Phoebe with her 3H gang, Thiba, the form fours, the form threes, the form twos, and ALL MY FRIENDS! Love you all a lot! Thanks so so so much! You have no idea how happy i am today, RIGHT NOW. Cannot stop smiling weh. Shit. I think i will also smile when sleeping, then when wake up, mouth kejang. =.=

Again thanks so much for taking your time to come. :) I know everyone busy and have own stuffs to handle. I'm really really grateful! Do it again next year :P

Anyway Happy Birthday to AFIQAH KAKAK :P and Bryan Choo! The cheesecake was not bad. Hehe.

SabSab don't nosebleed. Think of me and our legs length. :P :P Shit that one nosebleed more.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU LA I CANNOT STOP SMILING REALLY!

Manwyn, hit the wall. :P

Oh what happened after that. I smelt like cake and went to chinese class. Then.. stayed back till 6++ for Dad to come pick me up. Since the makmal agama was open so i thought the guard would not lock the block A gate so soon. When Ustazah Suhana and the gang left, i was packing my bags. Then by the time i reached the staircase, it was locked.

=.=

Luckily i met Ezzuddin and JengYee! LUCKILY! I don't wanna spend my birthday and Earth Hour in school!

Then sat in the canteen while waiting for dad. And still smiling like mad all the time. Haha. But a tiring day. Yet, happy. Pleased. Content. BEYOND ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!

I love all of you knowing all of you has been the best thing that has happened to me recently i don't think i wanna graduate yet i love all of you!

Now, tomorrow. The real thing. SUPPORT EARTH HOUR EVERYONE! My dad said we're going outside for dinner. So when i asked how about earth hour, he said "We're going out ma. So switch off all the lights then can already la." =.=

SUPPORT EARTH HOUR, SUPPORT MY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment: