Sunday, March 29, 2009

Presents of the Year

Here are the presents I received few days ago. My birthday presents. Thanks to ALL my friends and family! You know who you are! (:

Never die before punya friends. And it's S sized! Unforgivable! I've got a pair of boxers two years ago. Now, briefs. Maybe next years will be g-string? =.= Thanks to Jon, Maggie, JooEr, Serene and YeeShan.

She woke up early in the morning just to cook for me. Like a mother. :P A very kind and thoughtful one. I think she even missed the Economy class just to prepare this. Went to the market early in the morning and prepared it. Sigh. Friend, you have no idea how thankful and grateful i am. My family said it's delicious, you know. So be proud! :) It's fried rice with 'milk oil' squid [translated directly from chinese] by the way. I re-heated it and it became even nicer. Oh she prepared it on Saturday morning and brought to tuition centre. Thank you very much, SereneLiew. :)
Hungry now? :P

All the presents which i received on Friday and Saturday. Too much! I've never received this many presents in my entire life! Thank you very very much, all of you!

I'm not even sure who Faris and Syafiq are. But you are all far too kind! Love all of you!

This one is too much too! KELLY CLARKSON'S LATEST ALBUM! AND IT'S ORIGINAL! Never in my life i thought i would own an original album of ANY artist! You should really ask Stefira how did i react to this present. OH. MY. GOODNESS! *gasp* I have fainted countless times! Love all of you!

Thanks to Thiba for this present! These are very lovely! And if you're reading this, all the presents i received are the best! :) Support PBSM SAB all the way!
And thanks for the lovely card too! Love the presents and love you too~ :)

This is from the form twos. Especially WeiHwei, SeeKee and Victoria! WeiHwei hurt her fingers and skipped tuition! SeeKee got nagged by mom! My goodness all of you! Dan baju tersebut dijahit dengan tangan. T.TWhen i showed my dad this, he said "Referring to me is it? So these are my granddaughters?" Haha he had no idea that all of you called me Daddy. So i had to explain to him after his statement was made.Proud to be. Thanks to each and everyone of you!The smiley is ever so lovely! The plaster is very cute!The back of the shirt. All these cute daughters~ Aww~
Since when SeeKee learns KungFu? :P ShiErn cutey~
Baya comel! WeiHwei why is the plaster on your head? A bit like pirate. A BIT. :P Hi Nad penguin! Victoria i love that Jambul! Cute! KCHK almost sounded like Kimberly Chok Sook Kim. WAHAHA Chris jangan tersinggung weh! :P
Hi Vivien! You look a bit plump in there! :P Yuvee holds her name like holding the word "Champion". Maryam nampak anggun. :)
Thanks for the shirt so so so much! Saya tidak sampai hati untuk memakai baju tersebut! Setiap kali memandang baju tersebut, saya pasti akan tersenyum. Kamu semua terlalu comel!
Thanks for the card too! The shirt is really lovely, trust me. It is NOT ugly so stop saying it's ugly alright? :) The colour did not come off after washing it. And it will never come off because it's a symbol of love from all of you that is nailed in my heart and nothing anyone does will ever tear it down! Love all of you~

Most expensive present i have ever received. Thanks to Garry, Clement, Manwyn, KaiShek, Kimberly, FuiTeng, YanYuan and JON THE MAN! You'll know why Jon is the man later!
A beautiful watch for a beautiful man. :P I think the watch shines brighter than me. Wahaha. And a beautiful watch deserves another snap of photo~Dudes, i totally love this present! I cannot imagine how expensive! Thank you so so so much! However, i am not gonna wear it tomorrow. ): I haven't got it shortened yet because i didn't have time. I'm really really sorry! And it's too grand and expensive. I am even afraid to wear it to anywhere! Haha! Really love all of you people~! I don't know how to show my love anymore! Let's show it physically? xP Kimberly and KaiShek excluded of course. Else i would be chased around to kill! Wakaka!

A very very cute and innocent card made by the very cute WeiHwei. I still remember one of the first times i met you last year. In the teacher's room where i asked you for a survey and you think that Andrew Yew was cute. Wahaha. I love you a lot too, little one! Thanks for the magnificent presents! :)

A wonderful pen! All thanks to SheauLi and SheauWen! Both of you should smile more! You look so pretty when you smile to the extent where i cannot help but to smile when i look at both of you smiling. (: I totally love the pen and i can't believe you wrote my name so beautifully on the envelope! I actually thought it was printed out!It's a really wonderful pen. I'm speechless. Love both of you sisters! :)
Quit writing Korean to me! My brother was the one who went to Korea, not me! So it's a bit of a problem for me to understand what you wrote! LOL! Nah i still love both of you~ The card is very cute! And like the card said, forget your own birthday before you forget mine. Wakaka! :P

Found these in one of the bags. Beautiful pens! But i am not sure they belong to who. :x

Dong dong dong ding~ Open sesame~I'm just..stunned. Just read the messages..
Close sesame~ Ding ding ding dong~From the squad members. There are a number who did not write. But it's okay. I always know what you wanna say to me. :P And close lights. Whoever who wrote that, you embarrass me. WAHAHA! Just joking! You guys are so naughty! I was near tears after i finished reading this! Tears welled up my fragile eyes! T_T Though i have said this countless times, it's never tiring and boring to say it again and again and again. I love each and everyone of you!

And the last present which i got on Saturday..
I did not snap any pictures of the insides of this book. Because after finished reading it, i was so tired of laughing and smiling and giggling and getting touched and almost cried, again. Tributes to SereneLiew, SheMei, TongKwun and JON RURU~ You guys went too far! And stop trying to get me a girlfriend. I'm lucky to have all of you and all my other good friends and my family! That girl in the tuition centre? She can go far far~ :P And that one present you all wanted me to find, i still couldn't find it! Where is it?! In the locker at the back of our class? Waaaaah~ You all are driving me crazy! LOL! I'm the lucky who has all of you as friends, you know that? Like all of you said, i hope we'll still be in touched even after graduation and further study and marriage and death. CHOI! LOL! Love all of you~!

And Mr Teoh. How can you share three gifts just for me. Never get whacked before is it? Go hit the wall now! I can never forgive you!!! *roar* :P Sigh. Thank you so much, buddy. You are indeed one of my most bestest friends. I have not met many friends whom i can talk ANYTHING about and who happens to be a guy too. LOL! You're just my best friend dude. No matter what happens, i hope our friendship never fades away. Love you too~!

Before the next post comes..

Thank you very very much to everyone i know for giving me birthday presents, wishing me happy birthday, being there with me and off the lights on Saturday night. I am just overwhelmed. Which made me speechless. I can never say thank you enough. So, thank you to each and everyone of you! All of you made my life happy!

2 comments:

thiba_dana31 said...

yeah,its true! support PBSM SAB all the way... i regret a lot for writing tat! sobs...=) love yaa... enjoy ur life.. GO PBSM!!! XD

thiba_dana31 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.