Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was emo?

I was not! I was just thinking about a lot of things! But Rocyie said although we're thinking about some really serious stuffs, we should pose a very very cool and hot posture first. I shall bear that in mind, young lady. *wink*

Sabrina is back in school, having a bigger nose. And i think she is still thinking about me and her on bed. Trying to fix the appropriate position. Because she has shorter legs than mine. Just joking.

I see Suzanne everywhere in the school. She knows how to duplicate herself?

XianJin's short hair is actually quite nice.

I hardly see XinHui in the school. ):

I just realised that KaHou and BoFang's new hairstyle look weirdly comfortable. I am getting scared with no apparent reason. Keep it up with the hairstyles dudes.

I like ALL of my friends.

I miss the form two girls. ALL of them.

I hate it when i think that you dislike me especially when you pretend to not see me when i see you seeing me because i really really like you.

All of you.

This is only a random post. Which will be following a bit of Suzanne's style. Because it's quite famous in everyone's blog recently.

My post is random because i did not lose my expensive phone while i was using the computer in the library. (Hi Roger)

My post is random and at the verge of getting emotional because my blog makes people emotional too. (Hi Woo Cat Cat)

My post is random because i have not finished my homework which MUST be handed in tomorrow.

My post is random because CLEMENT AND SERENE AND CENGYEW DO NOT BLOG CURRENTLY!

My post is random because i got BUM Equipment underwear for birthday gifts from my good friends. Yeah, very very GOOD friends. White, Blue and RED! And i am wearing one of it now. And plan to show one of my friends tomorrow? Because she is the only one who hasn't seen it yet. (Hi SereneTai) Sabrina please control your nosebleed.

My post is random because i don't laugh at my brothers' lame jokes. (Hi Sabrina)

My post is random because i couldn't join the zone level marching competition though i love to march A LOT. (Hi to all the guys! Don't feel guilty la Garry. I agree to what you said too!)

My post is random because probably we should buy the friends who bought me BUM some really sexy lingeries. G-String? (Hi YeeShan, CengYew, Serene, Jonny, Maggie!)

My post is random because i think Clayton is a cool guy.

My post is random because i used to mix up LimBei and BaoYu when i was in form two and halfway through form three.

My post is random because i hope tomorrow can be an interesting day. Please do not poke or run me! (Hi Garry and Clement!!)

My post is random because i should stop now and do my homework and go to sleep.

No comments: