It's painful for me to hear her sing her life out. It's too saddening. I could see her struggling so hard with her feelings. Deep down inside she knew she most probably would not be saved. Yet they gave her a tiny chance of getting saved, giving her a tiny hope. And snatched it away from her in front of her. If i were her, i would be hating American Idol forever. Yes, they are on a search for the best artist. And i am not actually against that new system. But.. Alexis? Or the other contestants? Ain't it too cruel for them? Alexis really should not be eliminated anyway. American has always made the wrong choices every year. ): And damn shit. I stayed up so late just to watch her painfully sang her heart out and get ousted. And screw Randy for mistaking her as Allison.

I LOVE YOU ALEXIS~
No comments:
Post a Comment