I think I'm very different this year.
I've changed a lot.
I did not talk about dirty jokes last time. At least not as often.
I was less self-centered and less vain.
I was more quiet.
I never called myself sexy and hot and handsome.
I talked to less people.
I smile less often to unknown people.
I never know how to socialise.
I never cared about other people's feelings as much as i do now.
I never wrote a small note to teacher to ask her to treat me to Sushi King.
I never ever joked with any teachers before saying that i wanted to hit him.
I never confessed to 31 girls at a time in front of so many people before.
I never felt so insecure about myself before, after knowing so many things.
I never felt so alone in my whole life before.
I never felt so close to my friends before.
No matter what, i think i am loving me now. I hope you too. :P
Just a random post. Thought for a while after talking to Maggie earlier today.
And hope Ushane is having the time of his life.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment