Sunday, March 15, 2009

To all my daughters..

I think i lost count of how many there are. @.@

Please please don't badmouth other people. The only good it brings is harm to the people you badmouthed at and ourselves. This is because the impression of you badmouthing other people is never good and noble. So please, Rangers and KRS have won against us and that is something which cannot be altered and nothing you say will chance anything. So why not take the time you badmouth other people to watch American Idol? :P As the great song said, winners take and celebrate it all. So as losers, we stay within our own circle and mourn and be quiet, alright? As long as you know that we're the winner in your heart, i'm happy enough. :) We're losers with dignity and bliss, don't you agree? *grin* Wait i'm drifting away from my main point. So my main point is, do not take bad about other people because nothing, i repeat, NOTHING good will come out of it. Do it for your mommy and daddy and all your sisters. :)

I still love all 31 of you and Wani and Rocyie and Garry and Clement and Cengyew and Manwyn and Aishah and Diandra and BaoYu and my daughter's grandma [you know who you are :P] but not Chris [else Kim will come chasing after me with her tae-kwan-do thingy ready to kill me]~ Let's watch American Idol together alright? And support Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey and Alexis Grace and Matt Giraud and Lil Round and Allison Iraheta and just support everyone la they are all my favourites~!

Aww second time since that day that i have such sudden lust love in me and it's so much i can't help but to spread it to everyone!

I love all my close friends including UglyBetty, Jonny, MingMing, Boey, JooJoo, Lollipop, JoJo, Ushane, JarJar, ChickyTzen and many more. You all play all the important roles in my life! :)

Not to miss out everyone else whose name i have not mentioned including all my classmates and form-mates and other forms' friends and even other school friends and even friends from other states and countries! To all my Bogor friends, i miss you lots a lot!! Especially Khairul imut and Cheryl bising! :P I love Sya who is now schooling in Melaka or Johor OMG I FORGOT but who is now having holidays and is in KL! I miss you! I also love PeiSan and Valerie whom i still message now and then! I also love Jan who is free enough to reply my messages! I also love all my tuition friends whom i've just met including the Macho guy, the VI dude and his girl friend whom i've known through MayTeng, the girl whose phone was fell on the floor because of me, the girl whom i have my eyes on and touched my hand unintentionally when i was queueing behind her last Saturday [OMG I HOPE SHE DOES NOT READ THIS EVER! DON'T LAUGH LA LOLLIPOP AND MY DAUGHTERS' GRANDMA AND CENGYEW AND EVERYONE ELSE!] and the girl [waitress] whom ShunRen said i flirted with in Chatroom Cafe and everyone else i've known in my entire life. I LOVE ALL OF YOU~! In return you all must celebrate Earth Hour with me! :P

Having a hot date with 2 hot girls and 3 hot guys kononnya. I hope i am hot enough to be praised as hot one day. DREAM ON I KNOW. Roger shut up! :P

EH EH EH topic drifted too far away from the title. Signs off now. Gonna watch AI again~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess i understand you have no intention AT ALL to provoke rangers' anger and i too am confused at how your posts lead to such strong reactions they performed. haha. anyway don't be upset la everything is over. don't worry much and enjoy your holidays! btw WHY ON EARTH DIDNT U MENTION MY NAME IN UR POST OMG I M SO HURT DOWAN TALK TO U EDI.