I thought it was a very hip genre. A very in genre. But as usual, when the genre is something like songs starting from year 2000 or top 100 iTunes, that week will usually suck. :x
Just my personal opinion.
This week wasn't good i guess. Adam rocked the house as usual. But it's a bit normal seeing that kinda performance coming from him now. He should really do something unexpected or else the judges will start firing at him and he'll go down the drain that week onwards. Hopefully he'll come back next week with a surprising change. Haha the show just aired today and i'm talking about the next. :P I'm still rooting him to be the American Idol though. The top and consistent singers are Adam, Kris, Allison and Danny. Especially Kris, damn consistent. So go all the way, Adam! I hope you will sing songs like Believe by Chers. That was damn good in hollywood, though it was only a short few seconds of performance that we saw. Adam the next American Idol!
Apparently, APPARENTLY, Danny was very good and it was his best performance ever, said Simon. And i think so too. :P It was soulful, kinda touching. Can be a finale-level kinda performance. But again, i'm only listening to the mp3, not the whole show, so i can be wrong. Hehe. Hopefully he'll do well. I love it when there is a week whereby everyone, EVERYONE, does wonderful performances. Hopefully it'll happen again this year, this season with the best talent ever.
Kris was wonderful! He's improving slowly but definitely. Another dark house in this competition. Together with Allison, they make this show so good! Adam, Kris, Allison, Danny, Matt make a good top 5. I hope Scott and Anoop blah soon. If only Alexis was here.
I WANNA WATCH! BRO FASTER DOWNLOAD LAR~
Anyway it's April now. Cannot procrastinate already!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment