Friday, March 06, 2009

(= or =(

I don't feel like blogging about today, actually. But it was so disappointing to the extent to tear of my flesh and rip off my brain.

Erm. Partly because of business.

But mostly because of someone. Who did not put my photo in the junior page. And claimed that he did not have my photo. And said that he would photoshop my photo and put it online.

I am not as angry as just now. Just a bit geram. Grr. Because i talked to Huee Ming. And talking to him is SO FUNNY that i cannot help but laugh my arse off! Why is he not in the same class as me?! :P

To that uncle who did not put my photo in the junior page, SCREW YOU! I know you might be reading this. I did that on purpose. :P

Erm i am not sure if i should say this because the articles are not as good as other people's and i am really ashamed. But to everyone who is about to receive the school's latest long dued magazine, DeV is me. And the article about our BELOVED principal was also written by me. And.. There might be more stuffs which was written by me too but i forgot. And I HELPED IN PRODUCING THE SCHOOL'S MAGAZINE! Very happy weh! (:

And erm long practice tomorrow. Two will be absent. I am quite disappointed actually. But no choice. Sigh. And i hope the next practice can be done longer. I really hope all the girls will be spirited! Remember what i have said COUNTLESS TIMES and push yourselves to the hardest! No mercy! We can win and we WILL win! PBSM shall prevail and WILL prevail!

The irony is the third formation is still undone. You all la! Zzz!

CHEE KEONG IS COMING BACK TOMORROW! Sure get insulted like fuck one. Biasa one la him. That so called gay. :P I wonder why people at his blog call him gay.

Oh i forgot to mention that tomorrow is a very very very important day. I must utilise my so-called weakness to influence! EVERYONE MUST HELP ME ALRIGHT?

One more thing. Rest more! Don't sleep after 11! Drink more water and eat more fruits and vegetables! Eat less fried stuffs! Eat vitamin Cs if it is necessary! Take care of yourself! I need all your sexy selves to be healthy and sexy! Not sexy and sick! And i need spirit and energy! You all have shown it! So must SHOW IT AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN! And be LOUD! Louder than me! You are all girls and girls will NEVER give chance to other girls no matter it's love or not! Especially the girls who are actually guys! So NO MERCY TO OTHER SQUADS!

ROAR!

This font cannot get any bigger is it?! The heck!

ROAR!!!!!

See you all tomorrow! Love you all very much! Especially Sheau Wen and Sheau Li! Others please don't get jealous. Especially XinHui and Sabrina and XianJin and SS and Yuvee and Nadhirah and Nurbaya and Maryam. :P

Wah i have so much love in me now i really must express it PHYSICALLY!!! Any girls around me are so so so dangerous. Except my mom.

I crap so much i think everyone has run away from my blog.

See everyone tomorrow!

*edit*

People are starting to fall sick. Damn it. Must take care everyone!

No comments: