Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Partially Sick

On the way to get real sick.

But on the way to get better too! I must get better! Because i have a hot date with 2 hot guys and 2 hot girls tomorrow! Not to mention one more additional hot guy and few more hot girls! In GlenEagle! O.O Someone is about to be like Angelina Jolie~

Hopefully tomorrow will turn out wonderful!

Anyway i really like to talk to that additional hot guy. He is so inspiring and motivating, i feel the energy flowing inside me just to talk to him! He pumps my adrenaline faster and stronger, man! Wait that sounds a bit off. But overall he's just a great, humble dude! But can't believe what you told me about what happened two years ago. I wish i was as brave as you were!

Anyway, see everyone tomorrow! And crap, i am not bringing anything? Probably durians? :P

*edit*

Wanna spread love again.

I love Garry!

I love Suzanne but i love her brother more because he is cuter!

I love Sabrina and her new nose!

I don't like XianJin because she likes my EGGS!

I love LimBei! She's unbelievably funny!

I love my classmates! They are so so so cute! (Photos coming up soon)

I love Ushane! He's darker than me! :P

I love Vivien aka bro's girl because she's a very kind person and i wanna bond with her but i malu la how~

I love everyone!

Good night! I'm dreaming of all of you tonight!

No comments: