Friday, March 20, 2009

American Idol Sucks.

This week.

I only like Country when Carrie Underwood sings it.

So obviously i did not enjoy this week's show as much as last week.

Danny should have made the song more ballad-ish. Might work better. Personal opinion by the way. I like Adam's rendition of Country. Alexis' trial failed her. Sarver looked weird though i still enjoyed his performance. He can now rap. Allison was okay-ish to me. Yes she is good for someone her age but she is not THAT great to me yet. Yes i think that she is overrated though i also like her. Megan's performance hit me as old fashion actually. Though she nailed it wonderfully seeing that she was sick, terribly. Anoop was only okay-ish to me. He was honest though, i like that. Hated Lil and she shouldn't have defended herself. The judges are there to point out that whatever she's trying to do was a failure so just shut the hell up. She annoyed me horribly. I think Scott was cool, first time i listened to his whole performance. Kris was normal to me, probably i have to listen to him again. And finally, TOTALLY LOVE MATT! One, he sang So Small, my favourite song of all time! Two, he made it so soul-ish which is like..HEAVENLY! Three, HE HAS GOT MAD PIANO SKILLS!

*dead*

I like American Idol Season Eight.

Eh wait i have not said the main reason why i hated this week.

ALEXIS GRACE GOT OUSTED!

F THE WHAT?!

Just when i started to like her, since last week. And i actually thought that she might win this thing. MIGHT. With the pimping and undiscovered potential inside her. OH NOOOOO~

I still hope Scott gets kicked out.

*sulks*

*edit*

I know! Jolene was sang best by Brooke White! :D I wanna download White's single!

No comments: