Sunday, March 29, 2009

Replies to Chatbox

This is gonna be a long one too?

WeiHwei - Yes i smile a lot :P

SeeKee - Hi!

Suzanne - I did lotsa times only finished leh. Damn lazy. Wahaha.

XianJin - So? :P

ShiErn - I hope you like your present! :D

Farah - I already gave you but you rejected it :P

Valerie - WHO is that guy?! You have not told me! >.<

XianJin - Er. Lame? :S

Yuvee - HEY HEY! XD

Sabrina - LOL bigger holes?! Meaning not tight already lo? :( WAHAHA! Eh what do you mean by conclusion? Climax? :P

WeiHwei - I love the shirt! Haha! I'll definitely keep all the presents from all of you! Don't worry! :D And i really love that shirt A LOT! (:

Suzanne - You. Are. Endlessly. Lame. And. Funny. No wonder Garry and Suzanne like you. Because they are alike? Funny people meet together and become funnier! :) I don't bercurang okay? It's because you looked me outside your door FOR HOURS then i did not have other choice but to go to other house! :P

SeeKee - I do love it! Smile! :D

ShiErn - :D :D :D

Garry - I love everything i got from everyone! And i hope all of you enjoyed that day too! Else i wouldn't be happy! :D Let's be happy! Happy month - the month of March - is gonna end soon! So let's treasure the month of March and be happy! :D

ChuMeng - OH MY GOODNESS HEY! How did you find your way here? XD How's life by the way?

Hyn-Yi - Of course i did! And i love the present! :D

JunWen - Haha! I love them too! XD Thanks anyway! Have a nice day! :)

Suzanne - I thought Abah means..husband? Not sure not sure. WAHAHAHA! You are also pretty famous yourself, don't you think so? :P

Clement - Haha! Nah. Did not have time to go KLCC. Sorry! >.< Dan saya memang keberatan untuk pakai jam tangan tersebut weh! Thanks so so so much again!

Valerie - Why is Clement ham sap again? Aiya. If you came to that party, i bet you can just cancel that appointment with the doctor and recover! :P

XianJin - :D

KaiShek - Without doubt! Hahaha! Thanks a lot dude! :D

SherEe - Hahaha! Yeah lo i wonder why. :P

Sabrina - HAHAHA! Someone jealous here? :P

Clement - Tell her that. :P

May Teng - Haha. You very weird la! Thanks!

XianJin - Of course. Unlike you. :P

Manwyn - Haha thanks! It was so funny how i asked for my present from you in the morning and then you said you didn't know it was my birthday. Haha!

SheauWen - HAHAHA! If it goes inkless, i'll bother you to buy me the refill, can? :P :P :p

Sabrina - LOL! If you were so good, you wouldn't have your eyes opened! :P Damn fake! Panadol part also fake! I was so concerned you know! Memalukan! WAAAAAAAAAH! *runs*

Phoebe - Haha! Thanks! :D

Roger - LOL! Yeah i know you're a busy man right. Busy doing illegal stuffs. :P Thanks a lot dude!

Clement - You bugger! Never in my mind i thought that this would be coming! You and Garry are so tricky! Bugger! XD

CengYew - HAHAHA! CengYew don't be disappointed :P

Yuvee - Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :p Thanks a lot! :D

Wormy - Yeah indeed it was! Thank you so much! :D

XiTian - Thanks a lot! :D

YanYuan - Sexy yo! Happy Birthday! I am cute also okay? Remember? :P

In Chinese class on Friday, teacher constructed a sentenced with my help and so i was the subject and guess what, it started with "可爱的浩健" which means "Cutey Hoo Keen"! Wahaha!

Garry - Thanks dude! I love all of you too! Guys girls all alike! :)

EuNis - Thank you so so much! I love you all too! :D

WeiHwei - Haha! Thank you so much loh! :heart:

FuiTeng - Haha! You very lame ar! Trying to fill in the blank spaces in the big card. Lol! Thank you so much! :D

Eric - Thanks dude!

Valerie - Thanks a lot! You're also in the family alright? :P Love you too~ :D :D :D

SeeKee - I love all of you too! :D

Suzanne - Special because it's in BM? No. :P Thanks so much! :D

Farah - I did, didn't i? :S Thanks a lot anyway! :D

Hyn-Yi - Thank you! No problem, girls. :D

Wani - Apa itu namaste? :S Haha! Thanks a lot by the way! :D

Julia - Yo! Thanks a lot! Hopefully you will always remember this special day then, and remember the special me. WAHAHAHA! :P

KeetMann - Thanks a lot! :D

LaiChin - Haha! You not yet treat me. So not counted. And now i know not to accept your treat. WAHAHAHAHA!

XianJin - Haha! Funny la you! And tak sangka you were the fanning person. LOL!

Syamira - Thank you so so much! :D Penny sounded almost like penis though. :S xP

XianJin - Haha! Salary = hit the wall. :P

No comments: