Friday, March 13, 2009

Loving you is never wrong..

though there are a total of 31 of you. :P

Wani - Sorry can't help it. Lol.

Suzanne - Must live up to your promise! And it's shivering cold out here, when will you unlock your doors? xP

Valerie - I know i am the best Ketua Seksyen Kawad LOL Aini, Eric, KamWai and Zhafri are so gonna kill me :P Anyway Kenny Roger's will be the best only when Roger is around wor. How? And YOU OWE ME SUSHI KING!~

Wei Hwei - Aww. Don't cry. If wanna cry, come find me. I give you free hugs. :P And i miss the marching days too~

Yuvee - No problem! Love you too! Remember to join footdrill next year too! (:

Sheau Wen - Aww that's very very sweet! Though it took me a while to understand. Hehe. I miss you and your sisters!~

Ana - Looking forward to the camp! :D

Xi Tian - Aww. I'm finally and officially a dad??? Love all my girls too! :D

Keet Mann - It's alright, girl. (: We'll put it through and a better tomorrow shall arrive.

Eunis - Don't cry! Later your bro finds me to revenge then i die LOL! I know you're sick of us talking about your bro. :P

Shi Ern - I miss kawad too! And the way you call me 'daddy' just now as if i am really your daddy. Scared me a lil, man. :x

See Kee - I won't forget you either, SEE KEE!

Zi Yao - Haha. You very comel la.

Clement - Please. Do not promote The Script. And so rajin of you to copy paste everywhere :P

Suzanne - Eh i'm now frozen outside already. When are you going to unlock the doors? At this rate, i'll need to be defrosted before i can do with you. ): LOL!

Xin Hui - My love towards footdrill is unconditional! So looking forward to the day we can have kawad practice during meetings. Probably can round up all the pro members to have fun!

I'm happy to see that everyone is feeling okay today. Though it still pains me to remember that day.

My heart literally dropped when i saw Sabrina and Wei Hwei cried so hard. When i gave them a hug, they cried even harder! I really did not know what to do to comfort them and console them. Giving Maggie a punch? Their faces turned so red it really kills me to look at them. *sigh* Everyone else cried. Garry, Clement, Serene, Yee Shan and even heartless Chris. Not to mention all other members.

I'm sorry if i seemed cold-blooded and heartless because there was no tears in my eyes. I wanna apologise if you think that losing to Renjer did not mean anything to me. I hope that you'll forgive me if you deemed me bad and evil for not shedding a tear though everyone was weeping so hard.

I just don't know why.

But you should know that i almost could not resist the urge and need to rush to all of you right after the result was announced, though i was not sure what i could do. You should know how disappointed and sad i was when they first announced the word "Persatuan". You should know how helpless i was when Renjer was finally announced as the winner when i actually thought miracle WOULD happen to all of you because of what you have sacrificed.

I really hate to see all of you cry.

But it's all in the past. Let it be part of the history which motivates us and pumps our adrenaline and drives us to the road of victory.

Anyway i'm very very happy to see all your smiling faces yesterday and today. Really. From the bottom of my heart. Nothing makes me happier than seeing all of you smile. Especially Sheau Li, Sheau Wen, Keet Mann, Yuvee and Maryam because they hardly smile. :P I would love to see all of you everyday to make you sure that you are okay because being with all of you has somehow became part of me now. The memory of us marching together will always be the biggest picture with the prettiest frame in my memory lane.

Last but not least, i mean it when i said I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

No comments: