No matter what was risen resulting my posts, i hope it ends. To all my daughters, i'm really sorry because your daddy failed you. But don't you dare go to YeeSeen's blog to badmouth them because daddy has never taught you to be like that! Else, i will spank you tonight! :P
I hope that the conflict ends and YeeSeen and FuiTeng can become close friends again. I hope that the conflict ends so that XianJin, Sabrina, ShuErn and JingYee can become close friends again. I hope everything is cleared up so that everyone can become good again. Focus all your hatred on me for i am the one who caused such unkind scenes to happen. I'm sorry.
To UglyBetty, Lollipop and JooJoo, i am very sorry and hope that we are still friends. (:
*sigh*
I am so tired. This is definitely not something easy to handle. Hurt feelings, broken hearts, never something easy to be mended. I have never been good at apologising and saying the right things. So i really hope what i said in the post before this do not make things worse!
Green tea anyone?
100% OF LOVE TO ALL MY GIRLS! Hope all of you love me still too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment