First, to answer the questions you asked at my chatbox. Actually those sentences are typed to encourage my members who looked up to all of you. Some of them often looked at all of you when you were practising and i was afraid that they do not feel confident at themselves. So i typed what i typed to encourage them and to tell them that they are as good as anyone can be. That they can do it like all of you can. Those are meant as words of courage for my members. Never has it crossed my mind that i wanna degrade any other squads, especially Rangers. It's just like saying "Who is number one? Rangers!" such sorts of kata-kata semangat, you know? It's meant to boost their spirits and make them more confident. Those are the purposes i typed those sentences.
Second, regarding the Punctuations who posted something which seem to be not nice to all of you. Frankly, i have no idea whom the Punctuations are. So you all shall ignore what they said to not hurt your feelings anymore. They were just trying to be defensive over something that YeeSeen has typed which MIGHT seem offensive to us. Same situation, you see? (: But i would like to stress again that i know it's not nice for the Punctuations to say something so not nice at your blog, YeeSeen. But i really have no idea whom they are so i cannot do anything as well. ShuErn and JingYee, i know both of you do not read my blog but i would like to apologise as well because obviously what the Punctuations said have affected your feelings. I'm really sorry. But few things. ShuErn, I don't think any of us has EVER said anything LIKE Rangers do not deserve to win. Because i have never read such posts before. You can prove me wrong, no problem. (: And, JingYee, erm, i don't understand when you said "14 Mar 09, 14:45Jingyee=): People who ain't renjers can't even have a life after losing huh? if dat's the case i feel sorry for you people! bcz we noe what's the truth and ur words mean nothing to us!get a life ****! =P" Because what the Punctuations have said were just response to what YeeSeen has posted before that. We never said Rangers do not deserve to win or the judge was blind for letting Rangers win. None of us said that. But again, probably you think we the losers were just a nuisance even to be defensive over our own team? I'm really sorry if you think we are the losers who cannot be helped and do not have a life. No matter who made you think that way, i representing the them apologise truthfully.
Regarding YeeSeen's post "how offensive can this be?" I never never never in my mind thought that what i typed in that paragraph would offend any of you. It was NEVER my purpose to offend any of you in the first place! I'm really sorry! Glad that you know that it is not true because the only truth about Rangers' spirits and Rangers' strength is only known really by yourselves. Yes, indeed i compared Rangers and PBSM to encourage them. This is because Rangers is the strongest rivals we've ever had. So some comparision might be able to boost their spirits and drive them to do their best. No i did not say that what i did was ethical or right. It just never occured to me that those words, exactly those words, would offend any of you. Yes, you are right. Comparing each other might not be the wisest action to do to encourage the members. You are a better leader than i am. I am very sorry.
MAGGIE. WHEN I SAID SHOULD I PUNCH YOU I WAS JUST JOKING YOU KNOW. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I'M JOKING BUT IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, I'M REALLY SORRY! BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN NEVER PUNCH YOU AS YOU HAVE STRONGER HANDS THAN MINE! (:
14 Mar 09, 23:04 ys: if that is what you want you can very well FCUK OFF CZ YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED HERE. |
14 Mar 09, 23:04 ys: i'm so gonna stop arguing bout thsi cz its pointless.u dun even hav d guts 2post ur name here u wimp. u r d 1 posting offensive comments here. is that what you want? enemity between pbsm n rangers? |
14 Mar 09, 23:00 ys: stop being such sore losers ok. jsut accept failure as it is and do better next year. its never too late. jsut sotp degrading other squads bcz we dont treat ppl that way. WE DONT DESERVE IT. |
14 Mar 09, 22:58 ys: i blog about it bcz you think yoru commander is very ethical to not respect us and not give in to failure. |
Regarding that. Erm. Probably i have not given enough respect to the Rangers. Yes that's true. But i did not not give in to failure. I have not badmouthed AT ALL about the Rangers EVEN A BIT after the results. Yes we are the losers. And we accepted the failure and thanks for your advice, we will try harder next year. But one thing, ever since you all HAVE won, we have not degraded your squads at all and i never said you all deserve any badmouthing at all. If the degrading you meant was referring to the "how offensive can this be?" post, i hope i have cleared that up because it was really not meant to be offensive. Honestly. Yes, indeed the Punctuations have posted something offensive to all of you. They are at fault. Representing them, i apologise. I'm really sorry. But i would like to stress that we losers DO accept our failure and we do not badmouth about your ability to gain victory. Because as losers, i know where we are supposed to stand. So, i'm really sorry.
Regarding post "this is crazy. whoever started this, please stop this." I am not sure if you're referring to me because you did not put the names but i don't think it's Serene because she doesn't have a blog as she is lazy [:P] so i think probably i should respond to your post? Thank you for being considerate enough to delete the seemingly-offensive-towards-the-PBSMs post which you posted in the first place. And yes the rest of the members are all innocent. The one who had posted something which he did not realise was offensive is me. I only remember myself posting that one post which you found offensive which was actually meants to boost my members' spirits and i have not done more than that. Correct me if i am wrong. So if you have already said that i am wrong and i have not done anything more after that AND THEN you said i've gone over the line and you are not tolerating this anymore.. what do you actually mean? Because as i remember, i only compared Rangers and PBSM, which i know is a mistake pointed out by you already, BEFORE the competition with one purpose - to boost their spirits and hope that they can do better. And i DEFINITELY DO NOT find pleasure in bullshitting other squads. I DO NOT. Yes i might not have been as considerate as you are but i do NOT spread unkind words about Rangers to other people. However i still agree with you. I will take you for an example. I will not compare any squads anymore and i will teach my members to do the same so that there will be no more misunderstandings and offensive posts after this. Thank you for talking sense to me. I have been senseless recently. (:
Regarding the "=)" post. Because i saw that there were so many "you(s)" so you might be talking about me so i should respond too? I have NEVER jumped to the conclusion that Rangers are not spirited. NEVER. And I NEVER TELL MY MEMBERS THAT THE RANGERS ARE LESS BONDED THAN WE ARE so how should i stop something that i never start? You should know that i DO NOT say things like "Rangers are less bonded than us that's why we can win" to my members. Not even once. If you're referring to the "how offensive can this be?" post again, i've already explained a few times. Those sentences are meant to boost spirits, not to harm spirits. You know the irony is, how you said that the post you deleted was not offensive just because siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas, i PROBABLY could say that about my own post as well? But i already feel pedas enough to say anything else. And yes i totally agree with you. I shall be more mindful about what i type and blog and say. Though what i blog seem harmless to myself and my members, it might hurt other people. I will bear that in mind. I am also glad that whatever the insignificant people - me - said do not mean anything to you anymore. I'm also sorry that i have been irresponsible, inethical and impolite to you. I also want to apologise for being immature and selfish. Think from other people's point of view, might help you look at life with a better and happier perspective. I will bear that in mind.
No matter what, i am really sorry that whatever what i typed and posted caused so much conflict and controversy. To all Rangers, i am very sorry. I am not as good a leader as Yee Seen. I am too careless about the things i posted and i should have cared more about your feelings as well. I'm very sorry. This is all my own fault. Don't put the blame on any other PBSM. Not even the Punctuations. I shall bear my own mistake. Sincerely, i apologise. I am sorry.
And to YeeSeen, i know you hate me a lot because i've typed so many offensive stuffs which obviously offended all Rangers. I deserve your hatred. Though we just started to become friends, it's okay if you feel like giving me the more disgusted look you have when you see me in school. I deserve everything that you feel right. I'm really sorry.
TO ALL RANGERS, SORRY!

No comments:
Post a Comment