Friday, May 29, 2009

Wesley Methodist School BSM Gathering 2009

Loved it!

Morning was hell. No offense to the teachers. Happy Teacher's Day. :) But it was hell. Spent the whole morning doing black books and only finished it at around 12.30pm. Missed all the performances at the assembly ground. They were celebrating Teacher's Day. I only saw Tim's performance. It was better than Chris'. [Boo Chris :P]

Walked to Petronas for lunch with Serene. Saw some kesian people waiting for SJ bus for hours. Because of one of them who has face problem, so the bus did not want to come. Kesian. :P

Took bus + LRT to Wesley Methodist with Serene, WernXin, XiTian and SeeKee. Serene did not know what The Mall was. She embarrassed us. :P Met up with Brandon, Clement and Garry at Sentul station. Clement thought the Wesley BSM members who were stationed at Sentul LRT station to welcome us were our school BSM members and INTEROGATED them! "Why aren't you wearing black shoes? I've never seen your name on the masterlist." Literally the BIGGEST embarrassment! Chris and XianJin and Sabrina and Ana and SookShian came later.

Garry, did you get scolded by your dad from your phone? I'm sorry because i dropped it. :D

The performances by the Wesley BSM members were..normal. Ice-breaking session was normal. All the games had been played before by us. So we were not really excited, i guess. But all the fun started when the station game started. I got into the group where i was the only guy. But the rest of the girls are quite pretty and attractive also lah. Except Serene! :P The two form one girls form Wesley were really cute! Luckily i am not like Ushana. I'm no goldfish uncle. :P

The games were pretty interesting! Someone tricked me into talking to the tree while i was blind folded and playing the chair stacking game. Bugger! I must have looked stupid! The song gurgling was hilarious! Apparently my group broke a record? Hey hey, music is kinda my niche! :P While we were playing song gurgling, one girl whose face i did not see came and asked, "Oh so this is the group with the only guy is it?" I feel famous. :D And muahaha i i could even play basketball with my eyes blind folded! Ushana, can you? :P

I think my friends are all very sporting! :D

Garry aka Gayre or Garry with double silent 'r'. And that scout dude whose name i forgot to ask. I think he's interested in Serene. Finally, FINALLY, Serene is wanted. :P But too bad that dude is a scout and he's an Indian. Will you accept him and make SOMEONE feel bad, Serene? Wahaha! Oh the coordinator of the station game, Ko Chia Chea is kinda pretty. I cannot resist to call her name. Chia Chea. Chia Chea. Catchy name. Stephanie is hilarious! And she's..cute. I don't wanna hurt her feelings. *smirk* Qi Wei looked sick. :x Poor dude.

Overall the gathering was really fun because the people there were really really nice! Got to meet WeiMing but missed the chance to meet Melvyn and LeeXia! I forgot to ask for them! My one chance to meet Xia! Argh! But probably she has gone back, so..

Made a hell lot of noise in LRT but it's okay. I enjoyed the company and the fun. Like i always say, i have funny friends. :)

No comments: