Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol a bit. :P

Danny's Dance Little Sister is totally not my favourite. I thought it was cliche. Just my opinion.
His second performance was so much better. I think by far it's a performance which i enjoyed the most coming from him.

Kris's Apologise is not working as well. Him and the background music do not click. However, his Heartless was a really good! It might not be a vocal masterclass, but it's really a breath of fresh air! I would rather play this that Danny's You Are So Beautiful and hit it on "repeat" forever in my iPod. Kris deserves more than Danny because i think along with the trend now, Kris is the type of artist we need. Danny might be famous in America but Kris will definitely be well-known worldwide if he is given the chance.

I like Adam's One. Easy-going. Might not be the best, but i still enjoy the performance. This remind me the rendition which Mary J Blidge and Bono did, if my memory does not fail me. Not a bad song. And it reminds me of another thing as well. I still long to see Adam doing Believe by Cher live. Should be magnificent! His second performance, Cryin', didn't hit me much. :( I prefer One and Heartless. I think the best tonight goes to Heartless, to its originality and creativity, with both Adam's landing at second.

Adam and Kris for the finale~ Must!

Vote for Adam and Kris, American!

No comments: