Tuesday, May 26, 2009

其实,我还小

很不开心。但不是moody。

"No matter what posts you have, no matter how much power you possess, residents or not, you're still an intern!"

Yes. Undeniably. I am learning to become better. I'm learning how to be happy although everything around me seems to fail me. Everything. I am learning how to live with disappointments. I am learning how to trust what i ought not trust. I am learning how to cope with despair. Together with my close friends, i am.

YuHan, thanks for asking earlier just now. That's very sweet of you. (:

I am still an infant.

I hope my brother is not right.
Though deep down inside, his statement is the one i side.
I don't know if i can really get over it.
Toying?

There's somebody I've longing to see
I hope that you turn out to be
Someone who watch over me

I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood
I don't know if I could always be good
To one who'll watch over me

Although you may not be the one people might think of
As attractive
To my heart you carry the key

Why won't you try hard to put on some speed
Follow behind me, oh how i need
Someone to watch over me
Someone to watch over me


Hey hey i think i have some talent at lyrics-editing. :D

No comments: