Tuesday, May 05, 2009

其实,我是很失望的。

To mah boss,

I hope you get well real soon! Pity you dude, have to come to school tomorrow though not feeling so good. Make sure you don't get heart attack. :P *salute*

Anyway i realise how much influence they have around the school. I mean, the school seemed very gloomy today. Everyone seemed so quiet and down. Everything seemed so lifeless. But it's okay.

SheMei. Thanks for understanding. I understood what you meant when you said what you said when the school ended. :)

Anyway, hi YeeShan. I guess we're in the same boat.

And here i am posting a meaningless post.

A meaningless life.

Am having hard time trying to concentrate. Despite what i've posted before this. The Yes crap. Zz.

真的很无聊的post.

又开始想了。会寻找你的背影。会给自己一个理由。

会无思乱想。

*叹气*

SPM,在我心中的你在哪了?

Like what i told Serene today, what's wrong with becoming a bad kid? What's wrong with swearing and cursing? Reputation will be badly affected? Why should i care about reputation when reputation can be easily shattered and misunderstood? Image, a non-existent barrier we use to cover up our inner bad. Why not just unleash whatever that is veiled? We would not have to fake ourselves then.

A mask one wears to cover up one's true self.

Utter rubbish.

Anger, right? It is dangerous to blog while the only feeling in your heart is anger. A tuition teacher once said. And i agree. And i am angry. *nod*

I am standing on a track with many many branches heading many different ways, providing me with various choices to continue my journey. I know i should head to the brightest route, but the mysterious aura that the dark route possess attracts me as much. A brittle heart. A fragile soul. Can be easily swayed. But yet, still i stand. Not knowing which and where.

I am still standing now.

But i don't know about next.

Have you ever cared?

No comments: