Friday, May 08, 2009

Thanks Donkey

Allison is ousted.

Speechless.

All thanks to donkey.

Anyway, YeeShan, i really am sorry, alright? I did not mean to forget. I just mixed it up! Please don't be mad at me! What can i do to make it up to you??

A day when sorrow is mixed with bliss, which to choose, which to follow?

Tomorrow, a day which i hope would be fun. Welcoming guests from Kota Bharu. I'll like to meet new friends!

Oh yeah. A friend once told me, stalkery is rude and should not be done. But what if stalkery is the only thing that can make you feel better?

Stalk without being caught.

Muahaha!

2 comments:

Cyrus Tan B. C. said...

I will be in SAB on next Monday.......wonder why you become so "meaningless" out of sudden. Anyway, meeting you is enough to make myself please for quite some time.

Cyrus Tan B. C. said...

哎哟!整天听你没做功课的,小心你得SPM啊!是时候放松一点了,就快退休了,是不是觉得太快了?以前我也觉得如此,才当委员没多久就要下台了。哈哈哈哈!(我突然觉得我有些神经)我要回来咯!再奉献予BSMM,有的时候我在想您的命运会不会太坎坷;我总是觉得对不起您,我该怎样才能补偿我对您的过失?