I like LPY. Sounds cool. :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Belated!
Haha! Came back at 12+ so slept straight away. After taking bath of course. I'm not like you, smelly.
Anyway, a wonderful day it was yesterday. Morning was stupid because i could not spot the birthday girl padahal she was sitting beside Levonne.
Syed Anwar remembered her birthday!
Took her for a walk around Berjaya Times Square. I hope she enjoyed the burger in Subway. :) And accompanying girls to buy shirts is a bit..boring but fun. Hehe. And that fitting room does not allow gentlemen enter. Saaad. :(
After that we dispersed, asking Serene to go back by herself. In the end she went back with TongKwun via LRT. TongKwun naughty girl didn't join the party! :P PuiKuan and her boyfriend came to fetch us [Jon, SheMei and I] back to Serene's house. All of us hid in her room to ambush her. Maggie, Aaron, Chiewteng, CengYew, YeeShan, HuiChi were there too! I didn't miss out anyone, did i? :x It was hilarious! The moment Serene opened the door and spotted us, she ran all the way out of her room, out of her house, to the road and ran all the way up and down. LOL! But somehow i think she already knew a bit this, a hunch at least? *ahem*
BBQ!
I loved the chicken wings! But couldn't finish the food yesterday. Maggie was eating non-stop. We all couldn't stop talking and had so much fun! And i wanna play Mahjong now. Thanks to CengYew! =.=
More details, please refer to Serene's blog. :D
And Jon's dad sent me all the way back to my house. At 12! O.O
THANKS JON'S DADDY! AND MOMMY! AND SISTER! LOL!
Jonathan you naughty la. :P
Anyway MUST get into the mood and mode! Studies! But not after finishing this idiotic sivic project and add math project. ADD MATH PROJECT?!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment