Friday, May 15, 2009

*ROAR*

I miss talking shit with people!

Anyway, exam is screwing me, hard! Ah, feels so good~ I thought i did fairly okay in BM and BI except the paper Twos, comprehension part. A bit tricky there. But i guess i can get at least A2? Chemistry was great too. Was not unable to answer the questions. At least i did not have any blank, which to me is good enough. Add Maths was beyond hell. Left so many blanks at second paper, losing 13 marks already. With all the mistakes, i am helpless. I hope paper one helps! And today, Sejarah was not smooth! Hate the questions about Thailand and hate the KBKK questions about Malayan Union.

And i have no idea how to survive next week. Monday Physic Tuesday Accounts and Moral Wednesday Bio Thursday Maths and Economy and ending with Economy paper one on Friday. I wanna watch American Idol on Wednesday and Thursday!

Okay okay enjoy a bit more now and study later~ Zzz.

No comments: