Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMG.

Screw Add Maths. Screw Sejarah. No no cannot screw sejarah sejarah you're my friend come sleep with me tonight!

I think Kris can emerge as the real dark horse and wins the show. He's unbelievably talented and his supporters increase each and every week. I think people would not be surprised if Adam wins, they would be more surprised if Kris wins, well because he is the dark horse and he has improved so much since day one! Undeniable, his Heartless was a very smart move. He is very creative and innovative (sounds like KH suddenly :x). He has placed his signatures on so many songs that he sang, it's kinda hard to imagine other people singing the songs now. He is just too good in that sense. And i think his Heartless REALLY REALLY saved him!

Adam on the other hand, has a magnificent voice, fantastic stage presence and strong charisma. However, IN MY OPINION, he has not been making as many surprises as he did during earlier of the show. I don't know if the themes did not allow him to do so or he just lost the shine as he moves on week by week. I hope he does something unexpected next week or else the show would really be dull and Kris will won based on his creativity and his intelligence in following the current trend. I really hope Adam chooses more famous songs and does well because he really is a good performer! Plus, he has a better voice than Kris. Which gives him more opportunity to shine better!

I hope next week's finale will be the best we've ever had. Who will win? I don't know who to side now. Probably after next week's performance.


Once again, OMG!

No comments: