Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stiller.

I almost forgot that i have already watched Night At The Museum. It was a fun outing. Lotsa laughter with friends. Movie was not bad. JooEr was funny. YeeShan was hilarious with the huge car. Spent, to me, quite a huge sum of money. And thanks to the buggers who insisted on eating ice-cream. *guilty*

My friends are all very nice and cute people. Serious. Except Serenes. Both Serene. They are both old aunty. Wahaha! *random*

Life rocks after exam! Feels less stressful! I hope life stays this way! Yet i know it's impossible.

Anyway, i must not let myself fall in too deep into the undug whole. Else, i will not be able to pull myself up, again. I barely survived last time and i am not gonna let myself repeat the same mistake again.

Have i fully recovered from the inner injury the impossibilities between us made?

No comments: