Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sorry to myself.

Exam was horrible. My hope for A1 for Bio is totally crushed into powder form. And Economy's tomorrow. Joy.

Anyway Garry and KaiShek sure do understand my pain for only listening to AI performances online. I totally need to get StarWorld channel installed in my television, without Astro.

Oh Suzanne, stop reading if you have not watched the Finale. :P

Anyway Kris's Ain't No Sunshine was normal to me. In fact, i prefer the first version. His entrance was too slow for me. And i enjoyed the first version more than this one. Just a feel. Simon gave the first round to Adam? (I have not heard Mad World yet :P) What's Going On probably was not a performance type of song but it totally showed everyone what kinda artist Kris can be and he can really be a good recording artist (amateur's two cent opinion). This performance was really soothing and nice to hear. I think i can imagine it on radio. However I heard a few pitch problems, which was surprising. But it was not obvious i think. No Boundaries was... It sounded like every single new song being sang in the finale - weird and the song was not a good song. Apparently Kara wrote it. I thought she was good? This song probably can be a good ballad. But Kris's entrance of the song was very pop and i personally feel that he struggled a lot with the song. Notes were flat at times. I wonder why did he not modify the songs. Obviously the song was written for ballad singers who have huge voice which is something he lacks. It was almost like Katharine McPhee's single when she was in the finale - inappropriate genre.

Oh yeah. I think i dislike the idea of singing their favourite performance in finale which means repeating their performance. I prefer them singing a new song. Producer's choice and the new single are still okay.

Adam's turn. I like the entrance. It is different. It was more like the studio version. But i guess this performance is more or less the same as the one he did weeks ago. Not much difference. I so wanna watch the live performance! Was it cool? Was it too theatrical? However, based on overall feel, i prefer his Mad World weeks ago than this one. Just a feel. Personally did not like the producer's choice for Adam - A Change Is Gonna Come. Probably i am just listening to it and not watching it. I can never imagine Adam singing this song. Well it's really unexpected but then, a song like this being sang by Adam? But then he's quite versatile. And he did good on the song. I think he can sing ballad songs better than Kris, a lot. But like Randy, i prefer him as a rocker than a ballad singer or what not. And i just realised that this is a finale. It's like, there is no feel coming from both of their performances that they really want it very badly to win. Again, just a feel. Adam's No Boundaries is... spectacular. Million times better than Kris's! Totally love it! Nothing much to say. Based on this finale itself, Adam deserves to win, regardless of any religion stuffs and beliefs issues! GO ADAM!

Time to watch Carrie Underwood!

How to save my Economy?!

No comments: