Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blank.

I don't know what i should do. What I was told the other day left me hanging halfway. The amount of work piling in front of me seems to be invisible. Could not concentrate. Could not focus. Only the idea is present in my mind. Floating up and down in the sea of thoughts. I, don't know. Probably stuffing myself into busyness can help ease the blankness. Maybe. Yes, maybe. I should do that now. Nothingness, blankness, you left me hanging, you left me not knowing what to do, you left me not knowing my future and my plans. You left me clueless. And thanks to you, you left me aimless in my life. I shall stuff myself into busyness to avoid myself from thinking of you.

...

Met En Rusdi at Connaught Econsave this afternoon. Met him at the counter. Was really surprised. He was alone. And sick. Sigh. Apparently he left before the result was announced yesterday. Too bad he missed the best part of the day! Hopefully he's happy with the result though. He seemed so sad. Tried to talk to him but he seemed reluctant. Unlike his usual talkative self. :P Oh anyway he lives in Cheras. (:

Ps. Still addicted to Mad World~

People run in circles
It's a very very
Mad world~

No comments: