Thursday, April 02, 2009

(:

I think watching that video again and again can brighten up my day really.

You all should go to Sabrina or EuNis's blogs to watch our masterpiece - our awfully wonderful performance at 11st of March. :)

Yes the formation might not be perfect. But boy, you all did all of us proud! Look at the kawad asas! That's CRAZY! The hormat ke kanan and hormat selaku terima sijil. I can faint looking at it. It was really uniform! Tukar langkah semasa berjalan was awesome! Hormat ke hadapan like Do Re Mi. :P And not to mention the PERFECT buka barisan during perlahan jalan. Utterly perfect! Crap. I think i am jealous of all of you now! :P Anyone has the full version? The ones i found skipped the second part of the kawad asas. I wanna watch the full thing :D

No matter what, you all rock asses! A moment to remember! Infinity of gratitude i must show to each and everyone of you for giving so much commitment to the marching squad. The squad was so fun and lively because of ALL of you! And yes, i do miss the moments we had fun together and especially the time when we made horny sounds :P I hope though ten years have passed, all of you will still remember the time when we trained under the sun and rain together. :)

Ps. Hope you all are having fun training under Chris! :)

*edit*

Crap. I cannot stop watching. Like everyone else said, the slogan was so good. My heart felt so..small and touched when i heard the slogan. It's too good.

...

Wait i don't understand what does "my heart felt so small and touched" mean too. So...

REWATCH AGAIN.

No comments: