But i got to download Adam and Kris's studio versions from YouTube because i just got the YouTube downloader from Pn Karimah's laptop! :P
Spree~
Anyway it's English again. Sorry KaiShek. :P
Oh anyway it's okay all of you can stop wishing me good luck because it's not like i am going to take any action. So.. It will be very weird if you wish me good luck for nothing, right? So yeah. :)
Oh Miss SS. Like i said right, what if the girl is you? WAHAHAHA!
[rant]
Sorry my friend
[/rant]
Imagine if i really typed that. I WILL BE KILLED MAN! XD
Just joking, don't take it seriously. I've been a bit tensed up recently. So i thought of making silly jokes and scandals to lighten things up among friends lo :)
On the other hand, i think we should bond more with the juniors. I feel so..weird and left out when we have activities, the juniors just gather together and have their own fun while the seniors gang up and make their own jokes. No no! Sabrina and Tammie will feel sad without Clement, Garry, Manwyn, CengYew and I because, with us, our height will make them feel LESS sad. :P Sorry Chris, cannot include you here. xP
What crap did i make?
Anyway, having fun chatting with one of the Terengganu dude. He's kinda hilarious and nice to chat with. And..evil!
Okay good bye. I hope everyone enjoys school days. Last year, remember? So please don't skip school! Because school is lonelier without you!

1 comment:
haha! hilarioous...
Post a Comment