Back from the Home Stay leadership programme in Malacca.
Very tired.
And at the verge of getting sick.
Sleeping really soon.
Homework undone. Revision not started. Doom awaits.
Anyway, when i said i am back from paradise, i was not being sarcastic. This programme is truly amazing and it's the best school trip i've ever joined in my secondary school life! I got to stay with all my close friends! Stupid Jonny Ru and YeeShan didn't go though. :P And got to heart-to-heart with Ushane and Garry! I thought of doing it till 7 in the morning with Garry but both of us could not stand the weariness anymore and slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 7+. Got to share something with SereneTai as well. Hopefully things till get better from here. I will try to stick by my visions and goals. And the trip was just fun! People who did not join because they thought this would suck, you were very wrong!
Sleep! I might post more later. Might. Good night. Zzz.
Ps. Let's flunk the exam together!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment