Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Never Satisfactory

I don't know. I just wanna go into moody mode. I have no idea why. Might be the busyness. Though i doubt so. I wanna talk.

Why is the forbidden fruit forbidden? Of all the fruits, why did i fall for the forbidden ones? Maybe that is because i am categorised as the forbidden fruit too?

I think i should just sleep. If i stay awake any longer, my mind will go haywire. I'm slapping my keyboard so hard i think it's gonna break into two just because the connection is damn slow. In the moody + violent mode now. Getting worse. Bye. Homework, wait for me at 4.00am tomorrow and be my ointment to my moody mode.

Hopefully tomorrow things will be better and i can face the world with a smile. I am not asking for too much, a fake one which can help me to pull through the day will do.

So take a good look on my face~ You'll see my smile looks out of place~

No comments: