Irony.
Mid of April it is. Yet life is still filled with extra co curricular activities. Even when the annual sports day has passed, life has yet to regain its calmness. My life. And i hate it. Midterm is just a few weeks away and my piles of homework is still untouched, apatah lagi disiapkan.
The coming events include prefect home stay which will be on this Friday till Sunday. Following Monday will be the lovely Intervensi 2. Then a few weeks later will be the Anugerah Cemerlang. Then, mid term. Then holiday comes and my prediction would be more and more homework. Thanks to the school's bitch. And PBSM camp. And finally when school reopens, things will hopefully, and finally again, slow down a little.
When to insert my study time?
By the time we are free of any burdens, it would be July or August. Trials time. And probably i'll only start my form four revision at that time?
Oh I forgot i wouldn't be THAT free. I still have the school's magazine to work on! That will be the time the EditBoard members work their asses off!
Sigh.
This school's system is severely flawed. It has so many problems to the extent where even the students can sense and witness them. I don't know about the ignorant bastards but to me, working under such a flawed system just drives the interests away. I used to walk in school with my head held high, thinking that i am studying in one of the best schools ever with the best teachers in the area. Now, i walk along the corridor outside my class to the staff room wondering what aim and purpose do i still hold on to. I couldn't think of any. SPM is the only reason i am still going to the school. Acquiring a good testimony is the only reason why i still carry out my responsibilities as prefects and what not. Or else, to hell the school goes. The amount of work they put on the students' shoulders while expecting them to excel equally well in other fields is monstrous. Probably, in their mind, we are the working machines who know naught of tiredness and weariness. In their mind, we are the machines who must produce straight As. In their mind, we are the modernised slaves.
Oh no. Of course they do not think that way. They do not directly think that way.
I do not hate SAB. I just dislike its system. And probably the bitch who create the system?
Flawed system. Along with unskilled tutors. That keeps me wondering why so many teachers are leaving. Mr Murthy, Pn Chin, Pn Ida and some who DO plan so.
Ah. It is so flawed to the extent that it made me wasted my time blogging about it. Yeah.
I guess i probably understand Jonathan Kong's feelings a little. Probably, yeah probably, i should divert and shift my concentration. Selfish, one might say. But for this school who is equally selfish, why not?
Sorry friends. I haven't been exactly happy recently and i know it. The amount of work and the amount of EXTRA work is starting to have its toll on me. Being ignorant myself, realising that some even more ignorant people DO exist in this era somehow..saddens me. Left with no choice, things have to be straightened out. Probably this is the reason the smile on my face is gone. I just can't help but to think of the existent flaw, which obviously has a tremendous effect to all students. I thought i was just thinking too much and that's why i wasn't exactly that happy. Probably now, today, i saw it. The existent flaw, which might have been there since years ago. And to do something about it, i am trying to divert my attention and my focus to something else. I don't exactly know how but i will try.
I just want this to end now.
He says, I know too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment