Monday, April 13, 2009

I Love Sushi!

Went to Sushi King today! Promotion, will never miss it!

Stupid tempura only came out when we were already paying our bill.

But other than that, sushi was DELICIOUS! Really love sushi a LOT! Unagi is so yum yum~

Did not eat too much salmon this time. Only a plate of smoked salmon which has slight wasabi and tasted fantastic! And to the makcik yang meletakkan soy sauce dengan wasabi, eww~ :P

The uncle who also went with me did not eat much! Probably he doesn't like sushi that much? And the waiter who always stood by our side, i think he had a crush on one of us. Because he kept on looking at us! And Boey said he even screened the uncle and me UP AND DOWN. O.O

And he's a waiter.

HE's a waiter.

I am scared. And thrilled. :P

I really love sushi, my friends. Sorry if you were all bored today. Dahlah saya melambatkan perjalanan korang. ): I just hope that you all reach home in one piece, especially Elena. :P

Anyway, thanks to Thien Siang for the card.

Came back home and told muah ma about my lunch. And she kinda disagreed with the way i spent my money just for this. RM19.8 [tax included], 9 plates, does not worth the money? Come to think of it, she is kinda true. I should be more careful when i spend my money. Money is not easy to find. *sigh* Sorry mom. Stay healthy and get well soon! It hurts a lot to see you moan out of pain. Please get well soon! *fingers crossed*

Ps. To Dad's car, please don't make any trouble. Engine, just work already. Don't give so much trouble! Why must trouble surround the people around me?!

No comments: