Alright so. I've got to jump for Vishul in half an hour's time. So i can't actually sleep at 10.30pm. He so owes me, i think. xP
Nah just joking. (X
Alright so. I nearly couldn't wake up this morning. But then turned out that i woke up slightly earlier. =.= A 5 minutes slumber is still slumber. It counts!
There was no new member in the van. Surprisingly.
And.. I arrived at school at 6.40am. =.= It was COLD! But still school anyway. Normal morning routine. And the teachers put us in our respective classes, WHICH WAS NERVE-BREAKING! I am in 4 Cekal. The sub-science-and-pure-science-combined-together class! OMG. Why?! I am in the class with Jon [luckily!], Kim, Jo, Aisya, Stefira, JunJie, Tim, SheMei, TongKwan, SereneLiew and.. I forgot. )x
But but! I am not in the same class with Clement, Garry, CengYew, HueeMing, Serene, YeeShan and.. MANY MORE! THAT'S SAD! And there is NO streaming! This order was on RANDOM order! Fish, anyone? =.=
But in the end i just accept that i will live in 4 Cekal. With my new good buddy, Jon. =D
I have a new BM teacher, named Cik Tengku Juliana. En. Azmi as my Maths teacher. I can see that he is having a hard time trying to teach in English. Cik Tan Man Mui as English teacher. En. Rusdi as Sejarah teacher. En. Imran as Chemistry teacher. En. Affandi as Physic teacher. I believe he is new. And.. The rest, we do not know yet.
BORING TEACHERS RIGHT?! )x
Hope with their help, i can go through form four without tuition. PLEASE!
Anyway, GOOD LA SYA! FISH YOU!
Anyway again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEMENT! =D
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
last time en. azmi taught me make me so blur haih. good luck to u ler haha anyways happy new year and happy going back to school! =D hope u have a happy n fun 2008! ^^
Post a Comment