Hey hey wassup people? :D
I am listening to Piece Of Me by Britney Spears. I am not sure what everyone's problem is but seems to me like everyone is very opposed to Britney's music! Well she might [or she definitely does, i don't know] have a bad backgroud, or bad attitude, or bad news, or bad influence, but those definitely have NOTHING to do with her music. You bias people. :p
You want a piece of me? *NO!* Aww. )x
I have SO MUCH to update! Since LAST WEEK! But i didn't have the time to update, which resulted my forgetting stuffs easily. I have a memory of nothingness, right Stef? =.= [though i would prefer a much glamourous name, for example memory of a sieve, or memory of a hula-hoop. sounds cooler. :p]
I've just jumped for Malaysia Team at Fighters' Club and we won! :p I know i am addicted to it. Anyway to people who are reading this and who do have the Fighters' Club application, please give me support fights to help me level up! PLEASE!
[I am so desperate! =x]
Anyway i have History to read and Moral essay to be done so i will update DECENTLY again hopefully on Wednesday if i get all my works done. :)
May peace be with you.
Ps. Special shoutouts to Sya, Sabrina, Stefira, Farah, and my bro who just read my posts. :)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment