002. Nickname: Chowee, Chowos, Chewbacha, Wayne's Chewable [err much?], Robot [=.=], Hkay and so on.
003. Married: No.
005. Male or female:
007. Highschool: SMK Aminuddin Baki the
008. College: I am still 15-going-to-16.
010. Short or long hair: Short. But school claims that it might be long. =.=
015: Are you a health freak: I guess?
016. Height: Around..174cm.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope.
018. Do you like yourself: Beginning to. But not totally.
019. Piercings: NO.
021. Righty or lefty: Righty. And it is not true that lefty are smarter!
FIRSTS*
022. First surgery: 15. And it was.. =x
023. First piercing(s): No!
024. First bestfriend : In primary school.
025. First award: I don't remember. But i am pretty sure that most of my awards are minor ones.
026. First sport you joined: Joined as in representing school? Volleyball! :D
027. First pet: None.
028. First vacation: Ipoh & Taiping. Pathetic? )x
029. First concert: Orchestra at KLCC. :D
030. First crush: Not telling. :) [I don't even think i remember]
CURRENTLY*
049. Eating: Just had my lunch.
050. Drinking: Nothing.
052. I'm about to: Jump for Sammy aka WooiJoon's fight and then read mangas and then..
YOUR FUTURE*
058. Want kids: Uncertain.
059. Want to get married: Uncertain.
060. Careers in mind: Remisier.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
068. Lips or eyes: Aww i can't choose. They are both good! *wink*
069. Hugs or kisses: I am split again. But kisses are more intense i guess. *smirk*
070. Shorter or taller: Not both. (:
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic. :D Wait, it equals to sexy! >.<
074. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: A little bit of both.
HAVE YOU EVER*
078. Kissed a stranger: Nah. Met strangers but not kisses, yet. xp
079. Drank bubbles: Nope.
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
081. Ran away from home: Nope.
082. Liked someone younger: *nod*
083. Liked someone older: *nod*
084. Broken someone's heart: I am not quite sure.
085. Been arrested: Nope.
087: Cried when someone died: Nope.
088. Liked a friend: Er..huh?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
089. Yourself: Yes and no.
090. Miracles: Absolutely.
092. Heaven: Yeah.
093. Santa Claus: I will if he appears in front of me.
096. Angels: Not too much.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Nope. I am happily single at the moment.
099. Do you believe in God: Yeah. :)
100. Tag 5 people: Sya. Farah. Erm.. Sheril. Karin. BiLin. I can't think of anyone since not many people read my blog. Well not that i know anyway.
Anyway i know that everyone is busy with their life and can hardly come online, what more blogging. So you can just ignore the last question. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment