Well i won't do this in an alphabetical order. Not like Sya. :P
Sya. My idiot. Thank you for listening all my rambles. I don't think i can ever find another person like you, EVER. I think someone was right - whoever who the someone was - that you're the second me, i am the second you. That is kinda so true! BE HERE IN SAB UNTIL YOU GRADUATE! YOU HEAR ME LADY?! BE HERE! And DON'T ever distance yourself from anyone again. :p
Serene. My goodness. We've been in the same class for two years. Not counting the ones back when we were in primary. And we have been best friends since FOREVER! Aww. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here beside with. But i gotta be honest, you ARE much busier after you have boyfriend. Long live Serene! :P
YeeShan. Getting into the same class with you is one of the best things that have happened to me. Your silliness was our entertainment. Yet, your depression was our torture. That shows how much you mean to me, if you get what i mean. You were very worried about your PMR results. But i guess it was a huge relief to you, ain't it? And i believe, getting to know us is your luck, from what i heard from your mom. So, FRIENDSHIP FOREVER! =D
CengYew. Whoa, dude! I sure remember the first time i met you. I didn't know that you could be so hilarious until we were in the same class last year! You came up with brilliant simple games via television programmes and taught us AND GOT US RELAXED! You made us went through the whole stress-year aka PMR year at ease. I cannot imagine how our lives would have been if we didn't have you. Stay funny dude! =D
HueeMing. You and your must-get-home-and-bathe-ness. :D CengYew + You = the best laughter we can ever have! And thanks for inviting me over to your house during CNY! Your house is REALLY PRETTY! And and. You are a very funny guy! Just in case you didn't know, we were dead worried and didn't know how to face you when we saw you crying at the day PMR results were announced. Thank god you got straight As as well! So, dude, STAY OPTIMISTIC! Friends forever! =D
Jonathan. I really hope that we can get into the same class next year. I always thought that we should have known each other earlier. I think we could really talk about anything at all! Well, we can even talk about more things, if only i played maple. :P But you're a great friend to be with! Well, except the poking-me-from-behind part. :S We should hang out with each other more often! =D
Michelle. Aka my beautiful sis. Thanks for helping me out ALL THE TIME when i am so stupidly dumb! You are the best! You hear me?! I hope we can be in the same class again! I will forever miss you! =)
PuiKuan. Aka my kinda-tall sis. O.O Thanks for making my life more interesting! =D I know i am a lousy guy to be with. )x But i hope we can stay..er..connected for long! Stay pretty! =D
Sabrina. Aka my cute sis. I wonder why we don't really talk to each other much, eh? But you're a very nice muimui. Heeeeheee~ Good luck in PMR, y'know? You can get straight As too! =)
Farah. Well, girl, i don't know what to talk. We should start knowing each other again, y'know? What you said to me yesterday was really sudden. O.O So, HI! I AM CHOW HOO KEEN! :P Wait that was real stupid. =.=" Anyway, GOOD LUCK IN PMR!
Stefira. MAKCIK OI! *smirk* Lady. You're my english-corrector! XD I can't survive without you! But you make my life much more colourful. So you shall stick with me, no choice, with the rest of the TS-gang. :P
Clement. Dude. Being in the different class with you is not the best thing that can happen to me. *frowns* I hope we can be in the same class again next year! I really hope we can get together more often! Don't stay fat. :P
Garry. Kiddo! :P You are one hell of a great friend to get along with. But too bad we were in different class last year. I think that was why things got drifted apart from me and you, and Clement. =x My bad, i guess. But i hope we can get along well together this year! In two more days! =D Stay handsome!
Kimberly. The loud speaker! :D Well, i know things got fishy towards the end of the year. :S But i still have to say that i enjoyed having you as a good friend! With KaiShek and Serene. Remember the time when we wrote some messages to cheer you up? We rule~ *roars* Hope we get into the same class again, with the big bunch of people of course! =D
KaiShek. The know-it-all guy. By know-it-all, i really mean know-it-all! He knows A LOT of stuffs! His general knowledge is..a WHOA! *grin* Dude, you're funny to be with, you know that? Remember the time when you fell down ON PURPOSE to make Kim laugh? You have a lot of crazy ideas all the time! WHICH IS GOOD! :D Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Ushana. The WOW dude. *smirk* You must stay funny you know? Although sometimes your jokes are kinda dry. :P Great to have you as my buddy! =D
Esther. HEY! It was great meeting you last night! Your real self really looks prettier than photos ler! Screw the photogenic-ness! =D Must keep in touch, kay? *grin*
Josephine. Well. HEY! You're still in SAB! *grin* Well, that was a little sudden, ain' t it? ^^" Though things kinda got awkward between us [i gotta be honest], i hope things will get better. =) See you in two days' time!
Karin. Whoa i just know how you look this year! Great accomplishment! :D Stay rockin', girl, and good luck in PMR! =D
HsiaoToong. Whoa. I've been chatting with you for..two years? O.o You're a great dude, dude! (x Stay happy and optimistic! And good luck in getting less fat and more muscle! :P
Hwee. I am so sad you left school already! )x All the best in Singapore! And all the best in your future-undertakings!
SuN. Thanks A LOT for getting me addicted to FC! HEHE! Stay pretty and strong!
XinYun. WeiLeng. MunFook. TzenHong. Knowing all of you makes my life fun! I got places to pick advice. I got places to get teased. I got places to TEASE. And i got places to have fun! Thanks a lot! =D Hope WeiLeng is doing great in NS right now!
If i have missed someone, i do not mean it by any purpose. Kep in touch, everyone! And good luck in this brand new year! =D
*edit*
Well. I know this post kinda sucks, compared to Sya's. But i hope everyone bear with it. *blush*
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment