Sunday, January 06, 2008

)=

I have not really blogged decently recently. Which is a BAD thing. Alright so..

School has started. The first two days were normal. Nothing special. We've got our free textbooks. They are not entirely new, actually. But at least they are wrapped. And Stef, i will show you my wrapping skills tomorrow. It is not that bad, you must know.

Somehow, i have not felt quite right ever since 2008 started. Was i just being over-sensitive? I seriously hope so. Something about this year is making me moody, for now. It might be because my mom is still sick. And she still has to worry about my little bro who is sitting for UPSR this year. Not an entirely good environment to be in. Then his tuition time is changed. And mommy has to re-arrange stuffs, when she is still this sick. )x I don't know how i should i help to make things better, really. *sigh*

Or. Maybe it's because it has been raining. Often. Weather does influence one's mood, y'know? It's ever so true. I hope it will stop raining so often.

I am not sure if i am ready for school. For the form four lessons to be precise. I do not think that i am ready for any proper lessons which i think will start tomorrow. The feeling is not there. The mood isn't there. What should i do? )x I am trying to cope with everything i have right now. Not succeeding i guess for now. >.<

Or maybe i should try reading the form four textbooks to get into the mood. Maybe.

Or maybe it is just me being lazy.

Argh. I do not know what to do.

No comments: