Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally.. A post.

Alright so it's in the middle of the night. And i am not sleeping, yet. Why? I have been sleeping the WHOLE day. Woke up at 10. Then breakfast, accomplished Physics notes and Civic presentation. Then, slept, while reading Bukit Kepong.

Then woke up for lunch. After that, SLEPT AGAIN, at the sofa. Zzz. It was not raining. Yet, it was so nice to sleep. However, by the time i was wide awake, it was raining. And raining made me wanna go sleep again. Zzz.

Wait what am i rambling about?!

Alright so.. Friday after school, it was raining. I met Rocyie and SiekWei at the bus-stop in front of the school. We were supposed to wait the van at the bus-stop in front of the field. However it was raining so we decided to wait at the bus-stop in front of school. Rocyie kept on spreading the hyperness and we all got hyper. =.=

Then i saw Nicholas with umbrella! I tumpang-ed along and walked to the bus-stop in front of the field. Heeeeeeeeeee! Then i met Jason [Ng] and JianBeng! I kinda forgot what we were talking but i was grinning MADLY!

It was then that i saw the girl standing next to me. She looked like SiewLi so i smiled grinned at her. She was smiling back at me too! And.. We were smiling/grinning at each other for quite a while until.. I realised that she was not SiewLi. She. Is. A. New. Student. Whom. I. Not. Know. Ohhhhh. My. Gosh.

And i actually grinned at her for quite a while?

Then i actually blurted out, in cantonese, "I don't think i know you, do i?"

!!!

I ACTUALLY said that! I hope she didn't hear me. Well maybe she didn't because she didn't respond. =.="

To make things worse, SHE IS QUITE PRETTY!

Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. =x

Luckily right after that the van came. So i quickly got in. And i was kinda busy freaking out. =x

Oh my..

No comments: