I totally forgot about this. Yesterday morning, Esther actually praised me!
???????i'm ???miss esther????* until the end of time 55daes to 230208 ???take a hint, silly. I LIKE YOU.???????????????? says (2:32 AM):
hvn praise u leh
???????i'm ???miss esther????* until the end of time 55daes to 230208 ???take a hint, silly. I LIKE YOU.???????????????? says (2:32 AM):
u look err great today XD
LOL! Thanks a lot Esther! =D
And and just now..
-[H]oo[K]een- says (5:25 PM):
yeah la go skinny dip with daniel
-[H]oo[K]een- says (5:25 PM):
xP
♥i'm miss esther * until the end of time 53daes to 230208 我不要自己一个人~ says (5:25 PM):
qi sin
♥i'm miss esther * until the end of time 53daes to 230208 我不要自己一个人~ says (5:25 PM):
wi u sounds better XD
-[H]oo[K]een- says (5:26 PM):
wi u?
♥i'm miss esther * until the end of time 53daes to 230208 我不要自己一个人~ says (5:26 PM):
wit*
Oh my goodness. =x
Well of course she was kidding. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment