I want to blog about yesterday. That's my...priority for now. :D
You know how addicted i am to Fighters Club, right? You know how i have a gang inside there right? We had a small gathering yesterday afternoon at Vishul's house, as a farewell to Faris who will be flying to Germany on 31st of Jan. So i was invited. :D
Initially, Vish was supposed to come pick me up after school. But then he invited Hvey Jci as well. Therefore he asked Hvey Jci to fetch me along. In case you don't know what that meant, it meant that i had to go to Vish's house with Hvey Jci, Pn Chin and two of her sons!! <-- [double exclamation marks means something okay? >.<]
Actually, Pn Chin could take off at 12.30pm since school ends at 12. However, i have meeting with Pn Dayang until 1! And i actually asked Pn Chin to wait for me! O_O What a courage i have, right? I was very worried the whole day because i was sorta afraid that she would tease or nag at me
What a relief.
And another minor surprise was.. Pn Chin and her family speak English [normal]. Pn Chin and her family speak Cantonese [surprising but predicted]. Pn Chin and her family speak Hakka...
OH MY GOSH! That came a little too sudden! O_O
Ah well. I was just overreacting i guess.
So then we reached Vish's house unexpectedly soon. That time, Vish wasn't around, away fetching Piggy and Daniel. So left in the house were Vish's lil bro and his friend,
So we went "Oh you're Hoo Keen!" "You're Piggy?!" "Hey I'm Daniel" "Hey Hoo Keen! You look exactly like how you look in your photo!" The last one was said by Vish. =.=
Did i say that we have never met each other before this? *smirk*
So, we kinda talked and get to know each other while waiting for our Cook to finish his prayers. Basically i didn't talk much. I was the YOUNGEST among all of them! Malu tau? xD They are all 20++! And they kinda got to bully me. =.="
I was kinda moved to see them actually. I am still a secondary school student, who still complains a lot and never really get serious in anything studies and everything. But they. They are all in colleges and all pursuing their on dreams. They are damn good at what they're learning. I don't even know if i remember what i have learnt! [Pathetic me, yeah i know.]
I was just kinda motivated to be a better person, y'know? I will give my best shots to love what i learn right now. I will not easily give up. And i must be damn good at what i am learning. Or else what is the point of learning what i want to learn in the first place?! I might not be the best student or the most all-arounded student. But at least, i must be crystal clear of what i am supposed to master. That, is my aim.
Okay all the motivations aside. =.=
The Cook, aka Faris, came back from prayers. He was the star yesterday. The whole lunch was almost about him. It's a farewell for him as he is going to Germany next Thursday. He's a lucky guy, ain't him? And also, he is the Cook, like how i've mentioned.
So there were Vish the host, Faris the cook, Piggy the puding maker, Daniel the one who faced computer the most while we were preparing lunch together :p, Dixon the egg beater :P, Hvey Jci the drinks maker and me, the camera man. *shy shy*
We had lotsa fun preparing lunch! Late lunch i mean, because by the time everything was done, it was 4. *grin* Well, when Dixon was beating the egg white to stiffen it, i think Vish wanted to make himself useful and volunteered to help. And then everyone one around was joking about stiffening and hardening the egg. LOL! The joke continued until Faris came and took over and SUCCESSFULLY STIFFENING the egg. LMAO!
So we had pasta cooked with..cheese or something i am not quite sure. =x Vegetable salad which Vish was not fond of. Before that we had some toasted bread with eggs and tomatoes and thyme on it. [I am very not good at menus] Then we had a lovely and delicious hot + cold puding as desert. The puding was put into microwave so it was hot. And Piggy added ice-cream on top. Specially ain't it? And also, we had GingerBeer. I didn't know it was a GingerBeer until someone finally mentioned that one. It didn't taste like ginger at all! But it was delicious too! Yummy~
So that was it i guess. Before we headed home, we took a group photo. Then Vish sent me to JJ and i took bus home. :D I kinda miss them already. Ask Stef if you wanna know. *smirk*
*edit*
Faris said that i am like his real-bio-related bro. And that i am cute. =.=
SO NOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment