Crap! I am one day late! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS! Wish the year of dragon brings everyone a different and better kind of luck in everyone's lives!
Just went out for a catch up session with Jona, She Mei and Serene Liew! So excited to see SereneL because I haven't seen her in a LONG LONG time! She has changed a lot! I am probably the only one who can detect the changes she has gone through because I am the only one who hasn't seen her for so long among us. And she has become (I hope she doesn't read this) prettier! I am amazed!
I would love to elaborate more about the meetup but after second thought, I decided that it is best to let what was discussed / gossiped in Time Square stays in Time Square. But I really enjoyed my time! Hope to have more meetup with other friends!
Anyway, Gong Cha is not a bad drink! I should have reduced the sugar amount in my drink but I really like the green tea flavour. Just nice and not too strong. I recommend it to anyone who loves the taste of green tea in other drinks or food.
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment