Do you need tutoring? Do you know someone who might need tutoring? School teacher no good? Tuition teacher not so good too?
Why don't you try ME? Probably I can help!
I just recently finished my A Levels finals! I am a Math, Further Math, Chemistry and Physics student. I was a pure science stream SPM student who got 11A+ and 1A- for my Chinese subject. I am confident with my Mathematics, but you can still ask me Chemistry and Physics questions. For SPM level, I should be able to handle Bio too. I might need to make some reference, but I promise I would do my best!
How much do I charge? I have been doing survey of one-to-one tutoring and I am putting my price at RM50 per hour for A Level and RM40 per hour.
DON'T EXIT YET. Read on to see why you should consider my teaching skills!
I consider myself a decent student. You can see that from my result. I will try my best to explain whatever theories that you do not understand, FROM A STUDENT'S POINT OF VIEW! I understand that you might face this problem where you do not understand what your teacher says because your teachers seem to always complicate things. SO, why not try understanding the topics from a fellow student's point of view, right?
I am definitely dedicated! If, and only if, there is a question which you ask which I don't know, I would DEFINITELY check my references and get back to you! That is guaranteed!
Also, about my classes, you would not have to worry about fixed schedule or fixed subject per class. Time is negotiable. Place is negotiable. And during the class, you can ask ANYTHING from ANY SUBJECT. That way, you can learn faster. I am there to help you understand what you do not understand in the first place. But one thing I prefer is, to have the classes in places like McD or more public places for convenience's sake. But this is negotiable. Oh and I stay in Cheras!
Since time and place is negotiable, it means, you only have to pay whenever you have class! You don't have to pay monthly or within a fixed time. Pay per tutor, how does that sound? :D
Email me at kennychowhookeen@hotmail.com or leave a comment if you are interested!
Ps : I would really like to have serious and dedicated students. (:
Typing Job
Other than that, I am also looking for typing job that allows employee to work from home! Do you know of any jobs that you can introduce to me? Are there jobs like, making soft copy of story books or reference books or novels? Like, you just type the contents of a book into Microsoft Word. Are there such jobs? I would really want to do things like this, from home!
Note: This post has been edited at 1645 of 3rd March 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment