It's here! Google it up and you can locate this place!
This place is famous for this particular big bun!
Inside the bun is one of the most delicious curry chicken I have ever had!
The worker preparing the bun for customers. He first sweeps a layer of butter on the bun, then cuts it open using a scissors. The bun will then open beautifully like a blossoming flower, showing its delicious content. He cuts open the packet of curry chicken and the bun is ready to be served.
Look at the rows of these big buns. Don't you find them irresistible?! According to the worker, these buns are self-made. Fresh from oven. And they can sell a few hundreds of these on a day with high demand!
However, it is slightly too pricey for me. RM28 per bun. The curry is definitely one of the best. But for RM28, I am not too sure I'll be back often. But, it is definitely worth a try!
That's all for the makan trip I had in PD! Really glad to have found these places. And especially glad to have found Blue Lagoon! Will definitely be back if given the chance!










No comments:
Post a Comment