Tuesday, February 07, 2012

PD Getaway with Family!

It has been a BLOODY long time since I had a vacation with my family! Most of the time, at least one of us would be busy with something therefore we always failed to plan a vacation. I have to say part of the reason would be my constant having to face exams. But I really am glad that we could make PD work, and it was also a rather successful vacation!

There is nothing much to say about Port Dickson actually. There isn't anything to play in PD except the beach, which most people find dirty and,..the beach again.

We stayed in Sri Intan Resort because they offers discounts to TM staffs. The accommodation was decent. Hot water provided. Clean bed sheets. Functioning air conditioners. Overall cleanliness in the room is decent. Refrigerator provided. Television is provided, together with Astro. Rather bad couch. However the resort ages over 1 a decade or even more. So we didn't expect anything more. The bed was great and that's all that we're asking for. The only shortcoming is the mosquitoes in the room! Nothing could be done about that I guess. We complained to the staff there but they said there was nothing they could do. The mosquitoes always bug the tenants especially after a rain. They did provide an electrical thing which helps to get rid of mosquitoes, though I am not sure if they function at all. But their service was very good. After we complained, they bought Ridsect and sprayed our room the second evening. At least they took the trouble to help us. So I do appreciate that.

Sri Intan Resort is located along Teluk Kemang beach. So naturally we would play at that beach. But apparently that beach is the most popular one in that area. And it is really very heavily crowded in the morning and evening. So we went to the beach at Blue Lagoon! I really have to recommend this beach because it is AWESOME! Let the pictures show you how awesome it is!

Can you see the crystal clear water? You can see the sand! The seawater is so clear! It's awesomeness!

This picture is taken at the direction of the sea. You can see that even at the distance far away where my camera cannot reach, the people are still standing as if the sea level is very low. Indeed it is low even at a few hundred meters away! That's why the sea is so crystal clear!


Can you see how clear the sea water is?! It's so exciting!





Ah! The beautiful beach! It's amazing!

I have no idea what this is but this is the only sea-living-creature I could capture with my camera. The fishes and the prawns swam away so quickly, I couldn't get a shot of them!

All of this can be seen in Blue Lagoon, PD. And I highly recommend this place to you! (:

No comments: