Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whee~

My new friends are going back to Indonesia tomorrow! :(

And i still cannot catch Bahasa Indonesia well enough to understand them! :(

But i am glad to have known them and given them an enjoyable trip!

I am also happy with today's tuition. As in.. I SAW HER! Though still don' t know her name, my heart literally jumped when i saw her! But but but, because my tuition card was with CengYew and i had to get it from him, I MISSED THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HER, or at least the chance to walk her to her next class or something! And she didn't go to the Account class, which i thought she would. And in the end she sat beside CengYew in Masteri Penulisan! =.=

LEONG CENG YEW! I am angry. :P

But meeting her was enough to make me happy throughout the whole morning and afternoon. Especially when i met my friends!

I like today's Chem, RIA and Physics. I am so gonna kenakan Anwar next time again!

Anyway sleepy. Undone homework and formasion to be kemaskinikan. Good night.

No comments: