A lot of things happened today.
First heartache. When I was escorting the Bogor aka Indonesian students around the school, [Bogor is a place in Indonesia, somewhere near Jakarta] I bumped into Cik Kamisah. And she showed me an sms sent by Senior Assistant of Co-Curriculum, regarding complaints about us starting our footdrill practices too early, causing the students who come out from their classes late to not have any break or rest, and also that we punished them when they made mistakes by asking them to do pumping on the concrete floor [under the sun]. Cik Kamisah showed me the actual message! I was actually very pleased because I had the chance to meet the students from Bogor but my heart literally fell when I heard about that news! I am not sure if that complaint came from one of the members because he or she could not stand with the way we do things OR the complaint came directly from that Senior Assistant as she does not like the way we PBSM do things. To clarify a few things up, punishment aka the pumping on the concrete floor under the sun is not something new. It has been practised since YEARS AGO. Also, it is a form of PUNISHMENT, which in a way has to be TORTUROUS. Sense of logic, if a punishment is not torturous then why is that punishment called a punishment?! It's because some mistakes have been made and made by THEMSELVES which cause the pumping on the floor. Do they actually think that I would like to punish them? Have they not thought that I was in their shoes before this and that I have been through worse?! Those days there was no mercy! There was no jokes! There were no perverted commanders to entertain them! Though I am not sure from where did the complaint come from, but I seriously seriously pray and hope and wish and I STILL BELIEVE that it did not come from any of the members. I prefer the unknown to be unknown though the curiousity will never subside.
Second heartache. Afizah and Winnie visited today! Comment : Low spirit. Yes, I agree that at certain degree, spirit is the backbone of this competition. Actually I've only heard of that today, from Tzen's mouth. The insufficient spirit. I did not realise that condition until he said so. I've been too blind, it's my mistake. And damn. It was damn painful to hear that coming form ex AJK. Lagilah teruk jikalau orang luar yang cakap kita tidak bersemangat. Serene and I are totally..speechless. If any of the members is reading this, let me ask you one question. I come to your footdrill practice everyday without fail although i am not the one joining the competition and i even skipped the time to study for the current examination not because I love Sabrina not because I love Serene not because I think that Wei Hwei is cute not because I think Yee Shan is pretty not because Fui Teng is afraid of cats not because of XianJin not because of my position as the Ketua Seksyen Kawad not because of my loyalty towards PBSM but it's because, MOST IMPORTANTLY, it's because of my passion towards marching. My loyalty towards PBSM comes second. But most importantly, I love to march. That is the sole and main reason why i do this everyday. What about you? If you are reading this few posts, i don't mind if you print or ask the members from form one to form five to read this. What is the main reason you come to practise everyday and get dark everyday and see my ugly face everyday? Answer that to yourself. I don't think you need to let me know. To the ones who have put in the effort but do not succeed apparently, try harder. Use another alternatives. Try another way. There must be a way for you to improve. Never give up and never lose concentration. I am not giving up on you. So why should you? To the ones who even hurt themselves in the process of getting better, please take care of your health. It is the top priority of everyone - health. To the ones who risked their examination not only the form threes and fives, study hard and smart [though apparently i am kinda slacking] so that your results will not be affected or deteriorated. At least maintain your academic performance. Any problem come find me or call me, no problem. Saya sudah sangat lenient dan baik hati dah. (:
Curiousity : Why did Sabrina look so unhappy today? ): I wish i could help until SOMEONE made stupid jokes! Grr.
Third heartache. This one damn painful also. While the Indonesian students were having their break, i went back to class to have a drink. Apparently my classmates were having English test which did not seem like an English test because no one took it seriously but what the heck. Then, two good friends of mine talked to me. Topic is better to be concealed as it is better for everyone. :P As we talked and talked, we realised how foolish we were and one of them is right, if we do not express our feelings, no one will know how we feel and think and in the end misunderstanding is the only ending which causes friendship or relationship to break apart. Hopefully we still have time to mend the broken ones. (:
Ps. To the friend of mine who shed tears, we will always be by your side no matter what. You have no idea where you stand in my heart. So smile when you think of me as there will never be another me in this world. d:
Anymore heartache after this i might get heart attack.
Escorting the Indonesia students is actually quite fun! There were a total of ten of them, five guys and five girls. One of the guys is 13 years old and the rest of them are all 14. But Daffa, the leader of the group, is freaking TALLER than me! *embarrassment* Cheryl seems to be the more popular one among the SAB boys as she is mixed and has the European look. Khairul is very very very chubby and cute!! He has a damn cool camera which has 10 megapixels and costs around RM2000 - RM3000! And that camera belongs to him! His dad bought for him! Rich kid! Retha seems to be the more talkative one. :P Hana looks quite pretty as well. Whereas Nadia and RetNor are quite quiet. The guys are Daffa, Khairul, Rico, Rais and Dysan. Rais is the 13 year old one and he won the Olympic International Mathematics competition! Third place if not mistaken. Smart kid! Rico is the cool-looking kid. But since they are all younger than me so they belong to the category of CUTE! *smirk* They were all so funny when we played some games as the teachers discussed about the teaching programme. We as in Josephine and Munirah and I. Since we were playing games which involve eliminating one person at each round and the remaining one or two persons are the winner, when Khairul lost of of the rounds, he had to move backwards but as he dragged his body along with the chair he was sitting backwards, HE FELL TOWARDS THE BACK! O_O And i sat beside him! And it took me by surprise! But he bounced back up quite quickly! :P Luckily no major injury. But we all did burst out laughing! *grin* They were just all funny people! :) Though the down side throughout the trip was, I could not fully understand what they were speaking. The language barrier is quite obvious but we tried our best. I hope they enjoyed their stay and our company. At least with the games and the talking, it's less boring.
Retha and Khairul just smsed me! They use Digi while in Malaysia. What the heck? Support Celcom ma! :P
Physics tomorrow. Must try my best and i am not skipping this subject! Don't wanna get scolded or insulted or teased by YanYuan's Mommy OR SereneLiew's Hubby aka Syed Anwar! WAHAHAHA!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment