Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still Sad.

I can no longer stand this anymore. It has been influencing my thinking and my concentration. I know it's unprofessional if i really get myself emotionally involved with the practices. I shall stop myself from blogging as of now for a few days. At least not about this! I shall concentrate on Add Math!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There’s sth I need to clarify. I’d just checked out Jo’s blog recently and I realized that her blog has a bigger font than yours and I have once quoted that yours are bigger than hers! Duh…so I’m wondering whether will u think tat im “polishing your shoes” ?! I always feel that I praised u a lot that u might think that I am not sincere… therefore I am here to CLARIFY tat your font is smaller than jo’s. =p and I am 100% pure, I mean sincere in giving u compliment!


Btw, life is full of obstacles and God is always testing us. No matter wat happens, we (in terms of the five of us) will always stand by YOU!!

hope this will cheer you up :)
smile...eventhough i knew you always do this in disguise

p/s:sorry if there is any gramatical error cause after reading ur blog, i felt so humble and unconfident

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

thanks.

when i smile, i usually smile sincerely. i don't normally smile in disguise because if i dislike one person, i would in a way show it to him/her because as you know i really hate dishonesty. and yes i know that the comments you give come from deep inside your heart, which is why i personally take your advices seriously, in fact i take all of my good friends' advices seriously.