Two more weeks before the competition. Subtracting the days of examinations, I seriously do not think that we have more than ten days left. Second formation not started. First formation not perfected. Basic moves not uniformed. Compared to Renjer and Scouts, I dare not say more, for now. Not to mention the awful attendance, considering the fact that competition is already around the corner. We the form fives and the form threes even risked our intervensi to come to practice. Even I can actually go home and not come teach and guide them. But they are my effort! The girls are serene and my effort! And i have not counted how much hard work Serene has poured into this! I don't know and I am not sure how Serene feels but I am pretty sure that she feels the same way I do. I have put my hopes up high for the girls because I know they can do it. They have done and shown it before! Why can't they do it again?! And just now, they even got bullied by the dratted KRS and Scouts. Though the commander of the KRS apologised but the members were so excited because they got to disturb the girls. They should just rot in hell, can? I know Kee was just fooling around when he stopped the Scouts in between the girls. But somehow I cannot take it and the blood in my body was boiling when he (they - the Scouts) disturbed the girls! Heartache! I really felt like throwing the basketball which i was holding at one of the Scouts and shout "Die far far away!" but I am not stupid, there were so many of them. In the end i threw the ball at Kee who caught it. Damn heartache! Sigh... Probably I do have a thing or weakness for girls. Girls are meant to be teased. But they are not meant to be bullied! They are meant to be protected! Damn it!! [I am not being sexist if that is how you think my message is] But again, I know how Kee is and he was just joking around so... No hard feelings yeah, Kee. (= I am definitely not giving up on the girls - my girls - as long as there is still time! Like i said, they are special because they have ME! They are more special because they have SERENE! But they are the most special because they have themselves and EACH OTHER! Hopee... and believe!
Ps. Sejarah full format tomorrow and ten chapters to go. Though I am only focusing on 2 babs.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment