A normal day. Normal poking routine with Clement. Yes you did not read wrong. POKING ROUTINE. I LOVE to poke him. Why? Try poking him once and you will get addicted forever. *smirk* His reaction is so BIG and FUNNY that you just won't get sick of it. But you have to pay for the consequences of course. Beware of him chasing back at you for revenge. It might even be a double or triple of what you do to him.
Recently, the poking routine has gone further. As in, it became a molesting routine. LOL! You do not want to know how I so-called molest him. But as usual, his reactions are hilarious! And he never dared to molest me back. He would just return it by poking me more. And in order to defend myself from being *ahem* sodomised by him, I will of course hold his hands, which seems to be a little, er, queer for two hunk straight guys.
BUT HEY! We are just fooling around with each other! Although, yes, we never lived one day without "holding hands" with each other. BUT I SWEAR IT IS ONLY FOR DEFENCE PURPOSES!
Alright i shall continue my not-even-half-done essay which is due tomorrow. After my dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment