Anyway, i am not sure if it's me but i think life's been stressful to a lot of my friends. I just hope everything is going on well to everyone, you see. I don't like to see sour faces on my friends la dei seriously. Cheer up! Like how i asked Clement to cheer up. He did! And he ended up playing computer games and ignored his Add Maths homework. That made me a bad influence already
But anyway, people who read my blog, PLEASE CHEER UP LA! Especially to people who are handling the Majlis Perpisahan. :)
Oh and Serene Tai, I WAS AND AM NOT STRESSED AT ALL! I AM HAPPY! And to KIMBERLY CHOK SOOK KIM, am i really that skinny? =(
Neither does Serene >.>
WAAAAAH I AM DAMN RANDOM WEH! I FEEL LIKE ASKING J TO GET SCREWED BY J! XD [ahem inside joke inside joke]
Okay i am not getting high. I shall..sleep.
Conclusion : First part of this post is good but it ended in a really CRAPPY way. CRAPPY POST!

No comments:
Post a Comment